GAME Reward updates its app with full support on Windows 10 devices
GAME is a British video game retail company specializing in the sale of game consoles, video games, accessories, and mobile phones. For those who want to keep up with everything that’s going on at GAME digitally, there’s now an official Reward app available on all major platforms.
Recently, the app was updated with full support for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, available for desktop, tablet and mobile users. The revamped GAME Reward app allows users to collect points from their purchases in-store and online, along with a few other things. Here are the main features of the app:
– Access the App using Cortana!
– Collect and redeem Reward points through the App.
– Change the design of the App by selecting one of the available backgrounds in settings.
– Scan games in store with Scan it, the new scanner, to find out all the product details, watch game trailers and find out your personalised price for the product.
– Move the tiles around to suit your needs, make your favourite features bigger on the App home screen.
– Complete exclusive accolades to earn bonus points, and view your progress against each one.
– Quick links to the online store plus links to Xbox credit, PSN credit, FIFA points and the Nintendo eShop.
– Change the font of the app.
– Get trade-in prices for your old games with our integrated Trade-in price checker.
– View our charts, and link straight to products on the web to buy or pre order.
– Looking for mobile games? Check out our recommendations.
– Add GAME Reward to your phone home screen and see the tile change.
– Find your nearest store with the built in store locator, even follow them on twitter!
– Keep your contact details up to date to make sure you don’t miss out on offers exclusive to Reward members as well as other great content & promotions that are relevant to you.
– Connect to the in store WiFi available through the app.
The app has also been updated with a new Augmented Reality (AR) scanner and additional security measures in order to keep users’ data and wallet secure by using a Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, or Steam login ID.
What do you think of the revamped app? Leave your comment below and let us know what you think about it!
E-commerce, which is a shortened tag for “electronic commerce”, has taken over the global market, as virtually all types of products and services are advertised/marketed […]
Windows 10 Mobile is now heading toward its 2019 end of support date. Microsoft’s mobile platform had already fallen by the wayside over the last […]
For the online gaming community, reliable and uninterrupted communication is important for not only coordinating during gameplay but also as a way to expand the […]