Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 Available for $30 on the Store
We knew for quite a while that Gears of War was going to make its way on the Windows Store, and the moment has finally arrived. Microsoft is slowly transforming the Store into a place for more ‘advanced’ games, which is an interesting strategy.
We’ve already seen another big name being released on the Windows Store, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and this was after it was initially thought that it would only be released for the Xbox One. And now Microsoft Studios has released Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 on the Windows Store for a price of $29.99.
Gears of War Lands on the Windows Store
Go ahead and download it now, but be aware that there’s no way to try the game as you only get it by buying. But that’s usually the case with such big games. Here are the top features of the game:
- Every aspect of the original Gears of War has been beautifully remastered and modernized, including lighting, environments, characters, and cinematic scenes.
- This is the first at its best! Play in stunning 4K with an unlocked refresh rate
- Includes five additional, exhilarating campaign missions that follow Delta Squad as they battle their way to Timgad Station not included in the Xbox 360 original.
- Go deeper into Gears fiction with five Gears of War comic books, which can be unlocked and read within the game.
- Remastered for 7.1 Surround Sound.
- The most visceral online shooter returns with multiplayer matches running on fast and fair dedicated servers with unlocked refresh rates.
- Includes all original Xbox 360 DLC multiplayer maps and three multiplayer maps from the original Gears of War PC version for an incredible 19 total multiplayer maps.
- Newly added multiplayer modes include Team Death Match, King of the Hill, Blitz and a special 2v2 mode designed by the Gears of War community.
- Returning multiplayer modes include Warzone, Assassination, Execution and Annex.
- All new Xbox Live Achievements and 1,250 new Gamerscore.
- Handpicked gameplay improvements, alternate controls and a new difficulty level for players new to the franchise.
- Support for keyboard or gamepad controls.
- The Windows 10 version includes the Deluxe Weapon Skin Pack and 11 bonus multiplayer characters.
As we can see, the Windows 10 version of the game also comes with the Deluxe Weapon Skin Pack and 11 bonus multiplayer characters. But the standout feature definitely has to be 4K and I guess it will look amazing on either of your Windows 10 device.
If you have a decent gaming PC running Windows 10, and you like this kind of games, then you definitely need to check out the game. Just judging by the screenshots, it will be worth your while.
What Android emulator is the best for my Windows PC? Bluestacks MeMu Nox Remix OS Player Droid4X AMIDuOS Windroy Genymotion Xamarin Android Player Andy We’re […]
Recently, a security researcher @SandboxEscaper disclosed in a tweet which has been deleted (the account also has been removed), that the task scheduler is vulnerable […]
Microsoft may be developing a new wireless charging system called “Ultrafast’” for its devices, if a newly discovered patent gets approved for mass production. This […]