- Using Dark Mode for any app is beneficial as it reduces the strain on your eyes and prevents disturbance to the sleep cycle.
- This guide will show you how to enable or disable Dark Mode on Google Chat.
Since dark mode’s inception in devices, it has always been appreciated because it makes the app interface easier on the eyes and takes off the extra stress. In addition, Google Chat, one of the most widely used chat platforms, now offers the same functionality.
This guide will discuss how to enable and disable Dark Mode on Google Chat. Let’s get started!
What can I do to enable or disable Dark Mode on Google Chat?
1. Enable Dark Mode
- If you have the Google Chat app, press the Windows key, type Google Chat, and click Open. Else, open the app’s web version.
- Locate and click Settings from the top right corner.
- The Chat settings window will appear; scroll to find Theme settings.
- Click the radio button beside Dark Mode to enable it.
- Click Done.
2. Disable Dark Mode
- Launch the app or web version of the app.
- Navigate to the Settings icon and click on it.
- On the Chat settings window, go to Theme settings.
- Click on the radio button beside Light Mode to disable Dark Mode.
- Click Done.
So, these are steps to enable and disable Dark Mode on Google Chat. Turn on this option today so that chatting with your friends and family doesn’t stress your eyes.
Which theme do you prefer and why? Feel free to tell us in the comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.