- There are many great Japanese RPGs, and one of the more popular series is Granblue.
- Did you know that you can play Granblue in your web browser? That’s right, and today we’re going to show how to do that.
- If you’re a fan of browser games, we suggest that you visit our Browser games section for more useful articles like this one.
- Web browsers can perform all sorts of tasks, and to learn more, we suggest visiting our dedicated Browsers Hub.
If you’re a fan of Japanese RPGs, you might be familiar with Granblue. The game is available on iOS and Android, but you can also play it in your web browser.
Playing Greanblue in your browser is incredibly simple, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to do that.
How do I play Granblue in browser?
1. Use the Chrome extension
- Go to the Granblue extension page on Chrome Web Store.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Now click on Add app.
- Once the app is installed, it should appear in the Apps section of Chrome and you can start it from there simply by clicking it.
If you’re playing browser games frequently, you might want to consider Opera GX, since it’s the only gaming-oriented web browser.
The browser has a GX Control feature that lets you allocate your resources. By using it, you’ll make sure that your browser and other applications are running smoothly.
Opera GX also has Twitch integration, so you can keep a close eye on your favorite streamers. Thanks to the pop-out video feature, you can watch videos and streams while working on other tasks.
If you want to keep up with the latest news and gaming deals, there’s a dedicated GX Corner especially for it. You can also customize the browser with various sounds, themes, and wallpapers.
Opera GX also has a built-in messenger, so you can chat with your friends via Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Vkontakte, and WhatsApp at any time.
The browser supports Chrome extensions, and it also has a built-in ad blocker. For extra privacy, there’s a free VPN with unlimited bandwidth available.
Opera GXA gaming browser focused on speed, control, and personalization. Excellent for online games such as Granblue Fantasy
Granblue is a great RPG, and if you want to play it in your browser, be sure to follow the instructions from this guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
To play Granblue Fantasy in your browser, you need to download and install the Granblue app from the Chrome Web Store.
Yes, Granblue Fantasy is available on both the App Store and Play Store.
Somewhat yes, since its art director worked directly on several Final Fantasy games.
To play Granblue Fantasy on your phone, you just need to download it from the App Store or Play Store and you’re good to go.