We were just telling you a while back that indie game ‘Pit People from The Behemoth’ is coming to Windows 10 & Xbox One and now it’s time for some more ID@XBOX news.
First-person shooter Gunscape is now available on PC and Xbox One, as well as on the PlayStation 4. Being an indie game, you’d expect the game to have some sort of a unique twist, and that’s exactly the case with Gunscape.
As you’ll see from the gameplay video from below, this first-person shooter brings a Minecraft-like environment to the game, allowing players to create their own solo and multiplayer levels. So if you like both Minecraft graphics and shooters, then this might be the type of game you’d be interested in. Here are the main features of the game:
- Create, share and play levels or just enjoy those made by other gamers
- Three types of maps: single-player, co-op campaign or competitive multiplayer
- Classic competitive game modes: Deathmatch, Last Man Standing, Gungame, Infection, Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch and Team Survival
- Two – eight player split-screen multiplayer and up to 20 online
- Cross-platform map sharing
- An intuitive level creation toolkit
- A wide selection of weapons, enemies, environments and props to build with
Players have at their disposal a wide variety of terrains, enemies, and other items to create their unique world. It’s also possible to share both campaigns and maps on all gaming platforms, including Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Windows, Mac, and Linux. The game comes with two types of multiplayer gaming – split-screen mode with up to eight players and online multiplayer up to 20.
Benjamin Lee, CEO of Blowfish Studios, the makers of the game, said they “can’t wait to see the innovative level designs players will create, and with cross-platform sharing, there will be an endless amount of content to keep gamers busy.”
Gunscape for Windows PC users can be bought on Steam and if you’re on the Xbox One, you can get it from the Xbox Store for $19.99.