Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Halo infinite has previously had some setbacks causing setbacks to gamers in syncing games.
- The latest update released is meant to resolve issues that have been a problem with the Big Team Battle playlist.
- Both players on Xbox and PC are expected to benefit from these updates.
Halo Infinite has had some issues since its launch. More than anything, this has been a result of the game’s engine, which was delayed and then rushed into release.
After a series of setbacks, 343 Industries released a patch for Halo Infinite recently. The patch is intended to address several problems that players have encountered while playing the game, including issues with syncing games in Big Team Battle mode.
A few modifications were made on the Custom Browser to help players find games with their preferred settings. Players can now filter by name, description, or map name using specific key words or phrases.
An advanced search option was also implemented, which allows players to filter by map type, game mode and other parameters such as score limits and rounds per match among others.
The game was hit by various bugs and performance issues at launch, though 343 Industries has been quick to respond with several new updates that fix these problems and make other improvements.
The update brings several improvements, including fixes for the BTB server browser and an issue that could cause players to become stuck in the matchmaking flow after a matchmaking session ends.
Some of the issues that have been resolved include;
- Local Area Network multiplayer, a new feature in the game, takes effect when a match begins.
- To prevent crashes in Radeon RX 500 series-enabled games, Radeon Software will automatically turn on the Async Compute feature for supported configurations.
- Players can now play the latest version of Halo Infinite offline, and then connect to the internet once they reach the main menu in order to continue playing online.
- Additionally, the game now shows the correct border decorations when you launch it in windowed mode from Steam.
A phenomenon may occur that could affect gameplay when you connect to the Internet in some scenarios after launching the game. The only fix is to restart the game.
The Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game will each receive a 1.1 GB update. Steam users will receive a 142 MB update.
The latest Halo Infinite update is not yet live on Steam, but the team says that it will be there soon.
In addition to addressing the issues with Battle Tank Blast, adjustments will also be made to Scorpion Tanks and Wrath spawn rates in Battle Tank Blast maps. In return, this will create room for more frequent drops to be made onto the battlefield.
Improvements to the Battlefield are being made with the recent update. The changes include adjustments to the Scorpion Tank and adjustments to the Wrath spawn rates on the Battlefield maps. In addition, players will see an increase in drops across the board.
The update is aimed at fixing some of the issues that had been reported by the game’s community. The most notable one is regarding the Big Team Battle issues. These include frequent disconnections and balancing.
In addition to gameplay changes, there are some controller fixes players can look forward to as well. While 343 Industries says it will continue making changes like these on a regular basis, there’s still no word on when Halo Infinite will be released.
What feature would you most like to see in BTB? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.