- If you want to use your Windows 10 PC using a Mac OS-specific theme, here you can learn how.
- In this guide, we present the proper way to install this Mac theme and change your desktop.
- El Capitan theme can be installed on your PC and change its operating system appearance.
- Using this transformation theme pack will help you gain the UI for Mac with no effort.
Windows 10 comes with a totally new look that is not only easy to use but also very well designed to work seamlessly on desktops as well as systems that have a touch-based interface. In this post, we will explain how to get Mac OS X El Capitan theme for Windows 10 with a free download
You get a bunch of new themes with the default Windows 10 installation but you can also download themes for Windows 10 if you want to try a new look.
But did you know that there are transformation packs available for Windows 10 that can make it look like some other operating systems?
There are numerous software and transformation packs available in the market today which can make your Windows 10 desktop look like Mac OS X – El Capitan.
All these software and applications are easy to use and run. We shall discuss a handful of this software in this post below.
Mac OS X – El Capitan is the newest iteration of Mac OS X and comes with a better-polished UI for Macs. This look is loved by many people around the world.
El Capitan Transformation Pack will provide you with all new MAC OS X El Capitan user experience such as theme; system resources, wallpapers, and new OS X features combined working on Windows platform, from Windows XP to up to Windows 10.
In this combo, you’ll have the best user experience which greatly resembles the original OS X El Capitan from a Windows perspective.
Downloads & Features of the transformation pack:
- Picture perfect installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easy to configure in a single click with intelligence Metro User Interface design
- Designed for all versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 including Server Editions
- Genuine OS X El Capitan/iOS 9 system resources
- Auto-repair feature added and Windows update friendly
- Ux Style memory patching
- OS X El Capitan/iOS 9 themes, user’s pictures, wallpapers, and login screen
- OS X Dock emulation optimized for stability/performance
- Shortcut keys configured
- Desktop corner with launch pad access
- Dock configured experience
Install El Capitan Transformation Pack 2.0 – Procedure
- Head over to the El Capitan download link and download the ZIP file that the transformation pack comes in.
- After the pack is downloaded, just extract the file and save it.
- Now double-click the extracted file and start the setup to start the installation of the El Capitan Transformation Pack.
- You will be asked to choose from a set of options so go ahead and choose the exact settings you want.
- After going through the installation wizard, the installation will be complete.
As soon as the installation is complete, you will notice that your PC now has similar looks as that of Mac OS X – El Capitan.
As mentioned in the features section above, you get to have looks that are similar to Mac OS X – El Capitan on Windows 10, and this even works on older versions of Windows i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and even Windows 8/8.1.
So go ahead and install this transformation pack if you want to have a Windows 10 system that has El Capitan looks. If you are facing any issues or have any doubts regarding the procedure feel free to drop a comment below.