HP All-in-One screen is black [FIXED BY EXPERTS]
A large number of users have reported that their HP All-in-One PC screen turned black all of the sudden. This issue seems to appear randomly. Users encountered this error while they were performing different operations on their HP PC. Beyond this, it is clear that the problem not caused by a sudden loss of power, as it would have been expected.
Here is what one user had to say about this issue on HP Forums:
I have got all-in-one HP Desktop. The model is HP 23-Q0105A 23″ Touch AIO. While I’m working with this desktop, suddenly the screen goes black although s tiny power indicator at the right cornet bottom is on. When I move the mouse or press any key, the screen does not come back. Can anyone please advise what the solution is ?
This problem can cause you a lot of stress as it prevents you from being able to use your HP All-in-One computer’s screen.
For these reasons in this article, we will discuss the best troubleshooting methods to deal with this issue. Read on to find out more.
Here’s what you can do to fix your HP All-in-One PCs screen turning black
- Turn off your computer -> disconnect all peripherals and USB devices.
- Disconnect the AC power adapter.
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the power adapter -> turn on your computer.
- If the issue is not solved, please follow the next method.
- It is recommended that you observe your PCs power light, and check to see if you can hear any noises being made while you turn your PC on.
- In the case that your computer makes a beeping noise, that means that one of the internal components is not fixed properly. Visit this link and follow the steps presented there to fix it.
- Turn your PC on -> press the F10 key for 8 seconds.
- Press the Down Arrow three times.
- Press the Enter key two times.
- The computer will restart, check to see if the issue persists.
- Turn your PC on -> press F10 key until BIOS opens.
- Press the Right Arrow key -> select Power.
- Press Down Arrow key -> press Enter.
- Press the Right Arrow key to disable SATA Power Management.
- Press F10 to save settings.
- Press Left Arrow key to select File tab.
- Press Down Arrow -> press Enter twice.
If all of the above methods fail, click here to contact HP for help (if in warranty), or find an authorized HP service to get help.
We hope this guide helped you solve your issue. Please let us know by using the comment section found below.
- 4 steps to fix HP laptop error code 3f0 for good
- HP Audio Switch no longer supported in Windows 10 v1903 for some
- An error occurred Flow will now shutdown on HP computer [FIX]
Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience. However, this feature is […]
While using the Power Bi desktop app you may face some issues with your data and file. One such error is related to Power Bi […]
The built-in Windows Photos app allows you to edit photos as well as play videos of multiple formats apart from viewing images. Sometime, the app […]