Identify Unknown Callers with Whitepages ID for Windows 10 Mobile
Almost every person who uses a mobile phone, especially younger ones, had problems with unknown callers who bothered them. But now, you can see who called you, even if the number isn’t in your phonebook, with the new Whitepages ID app for Windows 10 Mobile.
Whitepages ID features a hundreds of millions of true phone numbers, so you can easily find out who called you. The app also offers a protection from spam calls, as it gives you a warning if you received a suspected call of this kind. You can as well block and report spammers, and tell other people from Whitepages community to be aware of certain spam numbers.
Here are the most important features of Whitepages ID app for Windows 10 Mobile:
- Caller ID: Only take calls from people you want to talk to. Take calls from friends not in your phone book. Pick up the call from your doctor. Never miss an important call from someone trying to get in touch.
- Call Blocker: Black list spam, scams, and annoying telemarketer or political calls and send them straight to voice mail. Call blocker that black lists and stop calls and SMS messages to take your privacy back.
- Scam & Spam Protection: Alerts automatically appear to warn you if an incoming call is from suspected spam. Easily report spam callers, scams, and SMS spam to stop them from contacting other users in the Whitepages community.
- Phone Book Contact Photos: See the latest profile photo, job title and city information for friends, family, co-workers and business associates from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- True Contacts: Add names and addresses from the Whitepages directory to your phone book contacts to keep them true, complete and up to date.
- Save Money: Reduce the amount of minutes that unknown calls and unknown text messages use up.
If you think this app could be useful to you, go ahead and download it for free from Windows Store. We hope it will help you to stop spammers and scammers from bothering you.
Using a VPN on your Windows Server has a lot of advantages for all parties included and it allows users in a small environment access to […]
The Windows 10 Action Center includes Quick Action buttons that provide shortcuts for adjusting settings. For example, users can press the Tablet mode button to […]