Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service hosted and located in the USA.
❓ How do I access Instagram?
It was originally launched solely on the iOS platform, but rising popularity meant that it became widely available on all other major operating systems and platforms as well.
Most PC users tend to use the Instagram web app that they can access via their Internet browsers, although those that love a more personal touch can always opt for the UWP app that is available from the Microsoft Store.
📷 What can I do on Instagram?
Since Instagram is a social media platform that focuses on photography, it allows users to upload media that can be edited with filters thanks to the built-in photo and video editors, and organize them by hashtags and geographical tagging.
Of course, this is just a rough sketch of what can be done on the platform. Here are some other examples of things that you can do on Instagram:
- How to see who views your Instagram
- How to direct message on Instagram from PC
- How to find Instagram account by phone number
- What happens when you block someone on Instagram?
🛠️ How do I fix common Instagram errors?
Since Instagram is available for PC users either through the browser of the Store App, if the cause of Instagram issues is not related to the servers themselves, most troubleshooting steps involve either fixing common browser errors or Store App errors.
Here are some of the most common issues that PC Instagram users have come across over time:
- Instagram account already connected to a Facebook page
- Instagram app is not working on Windows 10
- Instagram not working on Google Chrome
- Instagram post not sharing to Facebook
- Instagram story stuck on posting
If you want to read more about common Instagram-related issues and guides, then go ahead and check out our website’s Instagram Guides Hub.