- If you want to have a great experience at home, then you need the best interactive guitar learning software for beginners.
- We provide you with a tool that lets you enjoy chord recognition technology, ear training exercises, and more.
- Another great program lets you learn to play guitar while having fun at the same time.
- You can also choose a software that lets you start playing guitar with minimal effort.
As an alternative to teaching yourself to play the guitar from the book, you can also get a similar experience of having guitar lessons with interactive guitar learning software.
Such programs can listen you play, and they can give you real-time feedback and help you master the playing techniques and theory as well.
The best guitar learning programs come with well-structured lessons that offer you a strong basis to make progress effortlessly.
Great software will make good use of songs and practice tools to help you master even the most advanced techniques. It will also provide real-time feedback when you connect your guitar to your computer.
We compiled a list of the five best tools to learn how to play the guitar, so make sure to check out their sets of features to see which one you can relate more to.
What are the best interactive tools to learn playing the guitar?
This is one of the most complete guitar instruction software that is available on the market today. eMedia interactive feedback technologies make understanding the guitar lessons much easier and faster.
eMedia Guitar Method offers Instant Feedback and Performance Evaluation while you play both melodies and chords.
Check out the best features included in this software below:
- You will be able to enjoy chord recognition technology, ear training exercises, progress tracking, dozens of play-along Jam Tracks and more.
- The software comes with more than 190 guitar lessons for beginners by Kevin Garry, award-winning guitarist and Professor of music.
- You will get over 80 guitar songs with new play-along Jam Tracks.
- The program offers over 50 videos with a split-screen view and close-ups of both hands showing you the techniques required for learning how to play the guitar.
- The integrated guitar software tools include the Automatic Tuner for guitar, Chord Dictionary, Recorder, and Metronome.
- The Note Tracker and Finger Tracker tools display the notes that you are playing in staff notation and on the Animated Fretboard as the guitar software hears you playing via your computer’s microphone.
eMedia Guitar Method
Learn to play guitar in your own home at your own time!
ActionTab is a virtual fretboard that easily shows you how to play guitar while you are at your own pace.
This program is suitable for total guitar novice users so that they can take a look at it and understand things immediately.
After you find your favorite song, ActionTab will play it for you and then teach you how to play it yourself.
You can check out more features of this cool tool for learning to play guitar and try ActionTab for yourself on its official website.
Check out the best features that are included in this great tool for learning to play guitar:
- The program comes with a simple concept and interface so that 10-year-old kids can also use it.
- You will not have to struggle with all kinds of guitar jargon or abstract and complicated theories.
- This program does all the hard work so that the users can learn to play guitar while having fun at the same time.
- Using ActionTab, you can play your favorite songs and also compose your own songs in no time at all.
- All you need for being able to play the guitar smoothly is a bit of practice, and the program will do all the rest.
- ActioTab can teach you to play guitar most efficiently and concisely.
Jamorama is another interactive tool that will teach beginners to play guitar and improve the more advanced users’ skills.
You can check out the pricing structure of Jamorama and more exciting features that are included in this software for learning guitar on its official website.
Just take a look at the most impressive features that are packed into this interactive software:
- Jamorama’s interface is clean and easy to navigate, so you will find that it’s pretty straightforward to get a grip on this program.
- It allows students and not only to start playing guitar with minimal efforts.
- The lesson page comes with a few elements such as a sidebar with full course contents list and a course progress bar.
- You will also get a button to mark the lesson as complete and an easy to use video player.
- The lessons are watchable, and they’re filmed in high quality.
- Some tutorial videos have a chord chart on the side and scrolling chords at the bottom, and this is really intuitive, making the lessons easy to follow and understand.
- Jamorama specializes in lessons for novice users, and it comes with a Beginner Guitar Method Course.
The actual developer of Guitar SightReader Toolbox is Pro Level Guitar, and this is another excellent program for learning to play the guitar for novice users.
Check out the best features that are included in this program below:
- The software will help you get guitar sight-reading notes as well.
- You can get access to 25 different ways to play any chord using Quick Chords, and you can also see what the scales that match the chord look like.
- There are other tools included in this program such as ear-training, playing through progressions and more.
- The installer that’s available for download requires 289.1 MB on your disk, and it’s scanned with some of the best antivirus software.
With Guitar Pro 7 you can enjoy all kinds of tools that will help you learn how to play guitar and create songs that can become real masterpieces.
Guitar Pro 7 is easy to use for novice users, and it supports creativity and easy learning. Check out more of its features and get it from the official website.
Take a look at some of the most impressive features included in this software:
- The software’s interface is straightforward to use, and the toolbar comes with the main functionalities of this program.
- There’s also an inspector that simplifies choosing the song and track settings.
- The software startup and file loading have been enhanced since the older versions of this program.
- The zooming and scrolling features are smooth, and the install/update process is enhanced.
- This program is compatible with hi-res screens and touch screens as well.
- The score-display engine has been rewritten since older versions, and now it provides a realistic and professional sheet music.
- In addition to fretted instruments such as guitars, the standard notation will get automatically transcribed into tablature.
- You will be able to plug your guitar into an external sound card connected to this software, and you can apply it to the effects just as you have modeled them for any tune in a given file.
- You can choose between mono and stereo for the acoustic guitar.
- You will get the opportunity to choose and modify the sound from over 100 presets that combine a soundbank and an effects chain.
These are the best tools for interactive guitar learning that are compatible with Windows systems that will turn out really useful for both beginners and more advanced guitar enthusiasts.
You might also be interested in our selection with the best guitar tuning software to set up your instrument easily.
Just head over to their official websites to check out their entire sets of features before you decide which one is the best for your skills and needs.
Which one did you choose? Leave your feedback in the comments section below because it might be valuable for other users.