- VPNs are great at protecting your privacy and securing your connection against potential attackers by encrypting and re-routing your traffic.
- If you've ever wanted to purchase a VPN subscription plan, IPVanish's deals will definitely help you make up your mind.
- Check out our VPN Deals section for more relevant offers and promotions.
- Visit our VPN Hub to discover the perks of using a VPN on your daily online routine.
VPNs are generally known as one of the best (if not the best) ways to protect your online digital presence.
Regardless of where you may be, you can just strap a VPN to your connection and your privacy becomes truly yours.
However, VPNs have this reputation of being somewhat expensive and thus not exactly accessible to many.
Sure, if you want to buy a monthly subscription you may have to pay a small fortune for one year’s worth of VPN service.
However, providers have already thought of this and provided us with deals (such as Black Friday) that apply for bigger subscription plans.
These deals cut a huge chunk of the monthly price. The downside is that you have to buy the whole plan.
Such a provider is IPVanish, which is a popular VPN provider that can anonymize your digital presence in no time.
Just as its name not-so-subtly indicates, your IP will no longer be visible to others. And that goes for other things, as you’ll soon learn.
What are the best IPVanish deals?
- Annual –
$79.99⇒ $39.99 (SAVE 50%!, $39.99 first year, then $79.99 per year)
- Monthly –
$9.99⇒ $4.99 (SAVE 50%!, $4.99 first month, then $9.99 per month)
VPN + Storage (500 GB of data)
- Annual –
$99.99⇒ $49.99 (SAVE 50%!, $49.99 first year, then $99.99 per year)
- Monthly –
$10.99⇒ $5.49 (SAVE 50%!, $5.49 first month, then $10.99 per month)
Note that the annual discount will apply only to the first billing cycle. After the first billing cycle comes to an end, normal rates will apply.
Check out the IPVanish best deals for 2021 and protect your privacy at a bargain price.
Why choose IPVanish?
IPVanish is one of the most popular VPN providers for a good reason.
It offers a lot of privacy and security features that will make your connection impenetrable and your identity unrecognizable.
Unless you go around revealing it by yourself, which would render the VPN useless.
But assuming that you aren’t going to do that, you’ll be happy to learn that IPVanish can encrypt your traffic and route it through secure tunnels, away from hackers, firewalls, ISPs, and even the government.
It also has a zero-logging policy, so even if authorities seize IPVanish’s servers, they might find absolutely nothing on you.
Your private online activity remains private, so there’s nothing to share, even with authorities.
IPVanish lets you bypass geo-restrictions for various services, such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video.
It may not have as many servers as other services, but it gets the job done, and it does it well.
If you can’t seem to get past geoblocks, just switch the server and all should be fine. It’s a torrenting-friendly VPN, so you can safely engage in P2P/torrenting activities on any of IPVanish’s servers.
Last, but not least, you can connect an unlimited number of devices on the same account, since IPVanish doesn’t meter VPN connections.
Main features of IPVanish
- Strict zero-logging policy to protect your data
- Offers over 1500 servers in more than 55 countries
- Can unblock geo-restricted services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime
- Military-grade encryption to protect your traffic from being sniffed
- Lets you connect unlimited devices on the same account
- SugarSync secure cloud storage included in any IPVanish plan
- Can remove ISP throttling
- Doesn’t throttle bandwidth/speed
- Has SOCKS5 web proxy
- Provides you with 24/7 customer support
Long story short, if you’ve been delaying purchasing a premium VPN subscription, IPVanish has some offers that will help you make up your mind. Naturally, the bigger the plan, the more generous the discount.
However, purchasing a big subscription plan can help you achieve peace of mind for three months, or even a year, depending on your budget and preferences.