Pilot and destroy giant mechs in Just Cause 3’s upcoming DLC
Square Enix and Avalanche Studios are preparing to release the second of three planned DLC packs for the open world action game Just Cause 3. This DLC will be available for all owners of the Expansion Pass starting June 3, 2016.
According to the game’s Facebook page, the new expansion will take the players to the new island of Lacirma on which protagonist Rico Rodriguez will encounter an abandoned eDen research base. This zone is defended by powerful mechs and Rico will need to use the new Bavarium Power Core rifle in order to disable their shields and hijack them. When Rico gets inside the giant mechs, powerful cannons and GRIP Gravity Guns will be available to smash the enemies into pieces.
Here is a list of things that players can do when this expansion will be released:
– Ability to control two types of powerful Mechs and drive them wherever you want;
– Ability to use the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Project or “GRIP” in order to throw objects at your enemies;
– Ability to jump and smash helicopters from the sky or destroy tanks using the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack;
– Ability to show your skills in Mech Arena challenges in order to earn upgrades;
– A new powerful energy weapon will be added and it will be called Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The game’s Expansion Pass that enables access to all three DLC for Just Cause 3 costs $24.99. However, if you want to purchase only the Mech Land Assault DLC, it will run you $11.99. The third planned DLC pack, named Air, Land & Sea, is expected to arrive before the summer.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided to be set in mechanical apartheid
- Project CARS – Game of the Year Edition Debuts on Xbox One, brings new content
- Square Enix shows off new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer
Broadcom USH which stands for Unified Security Hub is relevant for those devices that come with an integrated fingerprint reader. That also makes it extremely […]
Microsoft released new Japanese and Chinese IMEs to Windows Insiders that are currently enrolled in the Fast Ring. These changes were introduced with the Windows […]