Update 1.08 for the Mass Effect: Andromeda features few upgrades while addressing the feedback developers received from the community.
ME: A Patch 1.08 notes
On Bioware’s official site, the company presents all the new additions the upcoming patch will bring.
Enhanced character creator
The set of options available in the character creator has been expanded and now, players have more control over Ryder’s looks. Two more heads – one female, and one male – new hairstyle options, and a new complexion option with more skin tones are all available.
You will also be able to adjust your character’s looks mid-game as you can now have the ability to change its appearance onboard the Tempest.
Scott Ryder gets more romance options
Love is in the air: Scott Ryder can now pursue Jaal as a romance option, an addition included since he did not have a same-sex squadmate available as a romance option, leading to the achievement for completing three romances unavailable with only male same-sex partners. We already know that the Angara have expressed their fluidity in the way they perceive gender, so it was natural that Scott could pursue a relationship with Jaal.
More improvements for both single and multiplayer are listed below.
Single player improvements
- Improved dialogue
- Fixed issues with Nomad upgrades Shield Crafting quest
- Plasma Charge system for shotguns has been fixed
- Vendor’s actions have been enhanced
- Experimental support for Dolby Vision tech was added
- The Stealth Grid challenge now increments correctly
- The movement prediction for some enemies is improved
- Issues regarding melee attacks, audio, and Backlash have been fixed
- A Lights option has been added to customization
To read the full detailed lists of improvements that come with the patch, visit Bioware’s page.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Mass Effect: Andromeda shaky camera [FIX]
- Latest AMD drivers for Mass Effect: Andromeda fix texture flickering issues
- Is Mass Effect Andromeda coming to Xbox Scorpio?