Microsoft Surface is a series of modular PCs and interactive whiteboards developed by Microsoft. There’s clearly a product for every single requirement and budget.
If you don’t want to empty your pocket, then go for the affordable Surface Go 2. The detachable Surface Book 2 and the ultra-portable Surface Pro X are both great choices if you’re constantly on the go.
Moreover, the mainstream Surface Pro 7 has an eye-catching metal chassis, a vivid display, and a battery life with an overall rating of over 10 hours, so designers can’t go wrong with it.
Quick tips for solving Microsoft Surface issues
- Fix Microsoft Surface blue screen issues [Go, Pro 3, Pro 4]
- FIX: Surface Pro 4 Sleep of Death
- How to fix Surface Pro WiFi Issues [Easy Guide]
- Full Fix: Surface Pen tip not working but eraser is
- Fix lags in Photoshop and Illustrator on Surface Book
Students, bloggers, travelers, and mainstream users can all find their perfect notebook. Check out this Microsoft Surface section for an informed choice.