Minecraft Story Mode Episode 7: Access Denied to be released this month
Minecraft is a very popular sandbox game developed by Mojang, bought by Microsoft for $2.5 billion back in 2014. Many Minecraft fans thought that Microsoft would use its power to release new versions of Minecraft only on Windows, Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles, but soon enough, the company confirmed it wouldn’t change anything and that Mojang would keep releasing updates for this game for the all supported platforms.
One of the more popular results from this purchase has to be Minecraft: Story Mode, a game developed by Telltale Games, a developer famous for The Walking Dead: Season Two and The Wolf Among Us, among others.
The first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode is called “The Order Of The Stone” and was released back on October 13 2015 for Windows, OS X, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Two days later, the episode was also released for Android and iOS. Below is a list of every episode and their release date.
– Episode 2: Assembly Required (October 27, 2015)
– Episode 3: The Last Place You Look (November 24, 2015)
– Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place (December 22, 2015)
– Episode 5: Order Up! (March 29, 2016)
– Episode 6: A Portal to Mystery (June 7, 2016)
Now, Telltale has announced that the seventh episode of Minecraft: Story Mode will be named “Access Denied” and will be released for Windows, OS X, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on July 26, 2016.
Below you can see a trailer of the upcoming Minecraft: Story Mode – Access Denied episode:
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 available now on Xbox consoles
- Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5 available now in Windows Store
- Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 “A Portal to Mystery” available now
After recent bad news stories about updates released by Microsoft for Windows 10, that you can read here and here, it is refreshing to read (or […]
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]