- If you're a hack and slash fan, then you probably love the medieval multiplayer Mordhau.
- Unfortunately, users reported several problems with connection, graphics, and others that we will fix together using this guide.
- If you're looking for a way to boost your gaming, try using Game Fire.
- Explore our Gaming Hub and find the latest news, tips, and guides from this digital world.
The hack and slash genre gets a new facelift with Mordhau, brought to us by Triternion. The game is a medieval-styled multiplayer based on hand to hand combat, mounted warfare , and siegecraft.
Problems with the game have been reported on various Steam threads, and in today’s article, we’re going to tackle some of the most common Mordhau issues.
Also, we’ll keep the article updated with the latest bugs as soon as they appear.
What are some of the most common Mordhau bugs?
1. Connection problems
Some users have reported connection problems, in spite of having a good Internet connection.
2. Experience and gold not being added
Rewards are what drives a multiplayer game, but when those things fail to happen, it’s not the best of the situation.
3. Graphics issues
There are instances when the user’s machine is meeting minimum requirements, but the game’s textures downgrade randomly.
How do I fix Mordhau bugs on my PC?
1. Connection fix
- Right-click your Start menu and select Device Manager.
- Select a category to see the names of devices, then right-click on the one you’d like to update.
- Select Update Driver, and click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
You can’t imagine how simple it is because this awesome solution is fully automatic. You don’t have to do any complicated procedures and you don’t risk installing the wrong driver.
Commence by downloading and installing DriverFix. That’s the only hard part because once you start the app, it will begin scanning your PC for problematic drivers.
You only need to wait for a few minutes for the complete report of drivers to install.
Look at the list and if you want to install all the drivers displayed, just click on the Select All box from the top. If you want to update them individually, you have to check their corresponding boxes.
To install them, you have a special button for each of them at their right, after the Info column.
DriverFixThe network adapter driver will be automatically installed by using DriverFix with just a few clicks.
2. Experience and gold fix
- Go to your Steam client.
- In the Library section, right-click on Mordhau and click on Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local Files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files.
- Try running the game again.
3. Graphics fix
- Open your Nvidia Control Panel.
- Select Manage 3D Settings and select Mordhau from the Program Settings and set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Power.
- Save your changes and exit.
These are several quick fixes for the most common Mordhau bugs. Feel free to try them all, and let us know in the Comments section which solution worked for you.