The hack and slash genre gets a new facelift with Mordhau, brought to us by Triternion. The game is a medieval styled multiplayer based on hand to hand combat, mounted warfare and siegecraft.
Problems with the game have been reported on various Steam threads, and in today’s article, we’re going to tackle some of the most common Mordhau issues. Also, we’ll keep the article updated with the latest bugs as soon as they appear.
What are some of the most common Mordhau bugs?
1. Connection problems
Some users have reported connection problems, in spite of having a good Internet connection.
I always have this problem when playing Mordhau, lag spikes, high ping for 10-20secs and etc.It is worse when I play on high pop servers but my internet connection is pretty strong.
2. Experience and gold not being added
Rewards are what drives a multiplayer game, but when those things fail to happen, it’s not the best of situation.
Just finished up a bunch of BR and Frontline matches only to notice that thousands of XP and Gold never actually get counted even though i watched it all get added. Even after restarting my game this bug still happens
3. Graphics issues
There are instances when the user’s machine is meeting minimum requirements, but the game’s textures downgrade randomly.
Not sure if its a bug or something but I have textures set on high yet whenever I go into a match they downscale all the way to minecraft level… not even low they downgrade straight to playdough.
How do I fix Mordhau bugs on my PC?
1. Connection fix
- From your Start Menu, select Device Manager.
- Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click on the one you’d like to update.
- Select Update Driver, and click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Once it’s done updating you’re all set.
Alternatively, you can update all your outdated drivers with just a few clicks using TweakBit Driver Updater software.
2. Experience and gold fix
- Go to your Steam client.
- In the Library section, right-click on Mordhau and click on Properties from the menu.
- Now select the Local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files.
- After this is done, try running the game again.
3. Graphics fix
- Open your Nvidia Control Panel.
- Select Manage 3D Settings and select Mordhau from the Program Settings and set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Power.
- Save your changes and exit.
There you go, these are several quick fixes for the most common Mordhau bugs. Feel free to try them all, and let us know in the comments section which solution worked for you.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: