Nero for Windows 8, Windows 10 – Complete Multimedia Experience
Despite the fact that we’re still waiting for an official Nero App for Windows 10, Windows 8, you can use the desktop version as it is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
A long while ago, I used Nero only for burning CDs and DVDs, as it was the best tool for the job. However, when I migrated towards Windows 8, 8.1, 10 I wasn’t sure if my trusty burner will work on the new platform. How wrong was I, Nero 12 works beautifully on Windows 10, Windows 8, having even a custom Windows 8 inspired start screen for the different features it has.
Nero for Windows 10, Windows 8 is much more than program to burn discs. As you will see in a few short moments, Nero for Windows 10, Windows 8 offers users a complete multimedia experience, having all the tools one might need on his computer.
Transform your Windows PC into a powerful workstation with Nero Platinum 2018
With over 1M downloads per month, Nero software has reached 100M users and offers support in 23 languages in 2018. You can upgrade now to Nero Platinum 2018 for a discounted price, and get a great bundle of 6 programs:
- Nero Video 2018
A creative video editing program with an intuitive interface, easy handlings , over 800 effects and new movie templates to captivate your audience.
- Nero Burning Room 2018
Burn, copy and archive, maximum security provided by SecurDisk 4.0 and 256-bit encryption, so you can keep your data private.
- Nero Media Home 2018
Organize your photo collection, videos, music and movies, TV series, slideshows, anything you want to play – even 360 degree pictures with Nero 360 VR Player.
- Nero Recode 2018
Rip&Convert – with 1-click conversion you can send audio cds directly to your mobile device connected. All video formats are supported.
- Nero BackitUp 2018
Secure, Encrypt &Compress – you can set-up a preffered backup interval to continuosly backup your memories in case of updates or breakdowns.
- Music Recorder (Audials)
Stream and download your favorite music by accessing over 100,000 online radio stations.
You can get some of them separate or buy the full version from the link below. Nero is providing free mobile apps companions for the programs and you can also download Nero 360 VR from Microsoft Store to play 360 degrees videos.
- Get now Nero Platinum 2018 from the official website.
Optimise, repair and speed up your PC with Nero TuneItUp 2018
If you notice any problems or a slow PC, you can solve them automatically one by one or all at once with this Power PC-Tunning. This tool works well on optimizing internet settings and browser configuration, giving you a faster speed to surf the net. It also updates your drivers and switches off unnecessary processes for your Windows to start faster.
- Buy now Nero TuneItUp from the official website
Nero 12 for Windows 10, 8.1 – All the Multimedia Tools Needed
Let’s start off by saying again that Nero 12 works on Windows 10 Windows 8 without a hitch! Also, users of Nero that will run it on Windows 10, Windows 8 will also see a custom start screen that is designed in Modern UI look, with tiles for each tool and a short description of each of them. From here, you can access any of the 9 tools that you have as well as a short tutorial that shows users all the things Nero can do on Windows 10, Windows 8.
Now, you might be curious as to what tools do you get from Nero 12. I’ll give you a list of what these are, and I’m sure you are pretty familiar with some of them, as they have been around for some tine now:
- Nero Burning Room – The old Burning Room has not changed too much, allowing users to create all kinds of disks.
- Nero Kwik Media – This tool is a media organizer, which allows users to scan their computer and organize and access all their media files.
- Nero Rescue Agent – If you accidentally deleted files or you have a broken disk, then Nero Rescue Agent will allow you to recover these files with ease.
- Nero Video – A video editor that is simple to use and provides lots of tools and effects for those who want to create stunning videos and burn them to disks or upload them to the web.
- Nero BackItUp – As the mane suggests, this is a backup tool that you can use to make secure copies of your files. Users can also set an automated backup so they won’t have to worry about it.
- Nero Recode – Converting files into different formats can be done easily with Nero Recode. This tools works on both videos as well as audio or image files.
- Nero ControlCenter – This is the main console of the Nero 12 Suite. From here, you can check the state of each tool and upgrade different features if needed.
- Nero Express – Another very old tool that most will remember. Nero Express is where you go when you want to create a disc with any type of data very quickly.
- Nero Blu-Ray Player – This feature is available for Nero 12 Platinum users and what it does is it allows them to watch Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray 3D videos.
These tools will be at home on your multimedia computer, as they provide users with lots of utilities and the possibility to manage their computers very easy. However, some of these tools are pretty resource intensive, and you might see a slight lag on your computer, but apart from this, there’s nothing that ca be labeled as a problem. Most of these tools also communicate with each other, allowing the user to jump between them if needed.
Download Nero for Windows 10, Windows 8
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]
Microsoft released a new Windows 7 update to the general public. Update KB4457139 is actually a preview of the upcoming monthly rollup update and allows users […]