- If you are looking for ways to fix Netflix browser not supported, keep on reading this article for a quick fix of the issue.
- Using a specialized and error-free browser will help you solve the Netflix streaming issue in no time.
- Make sure to have your browser updated with the latest available version in order to benefit from a flawless Netflix experience.
- Another quick way of fixing the Netflix issues when streaming in your browser is modifying the playback setting, as indicated in this article.
Many users are reporting that watching Netflix in Edge browser is not working, which of course is pretty frustrating.
In this article we will explore a few easy ways to solve this issue, so make sure to keep on reading.
What can I do if my browser is not supported on Netflix?
1. Use a specialized browser
Opera allows for amazing streaming on Netflix thanks to the loading speed and the built in ad-blocker.
Moreover, with the tab management options such as working spaces and built-in social media, you can easily organize your time.
The built-in VPN is also great for accessing Netflix and for keeping your device protected when streaming online.
Watch your favorite shows on Netflix with this error free and reliable browser.
2. Update your browser
- Click the menu button in the top-right corner of the Edge.
- Next, click on the Help & Feedback option.
- Select from the list the About Microsoft Edge button.
- Now Edge will search for available updates and install them.
3. Clear browser data
- Go to the top right-hand corner and select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Next, select the Choose what to clear option.
- Check off the Browsing History, Cookies and saved website data, Cached data and files, and Download history.
- Next, click Clear.
- Restart the browser
4. Modify Netflix playback settings
The video quality that is being streamed can at times cause Netflix not being supported by your browser.
For example, if your internet connection is not very fast then having a high quality streaming can be troublesome.
You can fix this easily by accessing your Netflix account, and select Playback settings. In here choose the Medium or Low option for the playback.
Restart your browser and check to see if the problem is still there.
5. Check the Netflix server status
If you have worked through all the above recommendations and you still cannot access Netflix then checking the server status is recommended.
You can perform this check by visiting the Netflix website and verify if the website is down or not.
If the Netflix website is not down, but you are still experiencing issues, then on the same page, you can contact the Help center for further investigations.
Netflix browser not supported is a common issue and we hope that the solutions provided in this article has helped you fix it.
We would love to hear in the comments section below which recommendation worked best for you, so don’t hesitate to leave us a comment.