Ninja Cat became Microsoft‘s mascot with Windows 10‘s release it a year ago. To celebrate Windows 10‘s first birthday and the release of Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Microsoft created a new wallpaper with our favorite furry warrior which is now available for everyone to download for free.
The wallpaper is a simple combination of Windows 10‘s signature wallpaper with Ninja Cat on it. Ninja Cat is alone for this occasion, with Unicorn and T-Rex usually by his side. The wallpaper isn’t just for Windows 10 PCs but also for Windows 10 Mobile and Microsoft Band 2. All three versions of the wallpaper are available in a zip file.
Once you download the zip file, extract it and you’re good to go. To set Ninja Cat as your new Windows 10 wallpaper, just right-click on a proper picture and choose ‘Set as Desktop wallpaper“. If you want to set it up on your Windows 10 Mobile device, just transfer it to your phone and go to Settings > Personalization > Start, browse for the image, and set it as your new wallpaper.
If you want to give your computer or phone even more taste of the Anniversary Update, you can download the new Ninja Cat wallpaper for free using this link.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Is my computer ready for Windows 10 Anniversary Update?
- Windows 10 Camera app now available on Xbox One with Kinect support
- Download Windows 10 Anniversary Update official ISO files
- Microsoft stands accused that it will remove Win32 and destroy Steam
- Office 365 update adds Researcher and Editor upgrades to Word