Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
is one of the best selling mini gaming consoles. Although it was launched way back in 2016 it’s still a hit this year. Of course, the top-selling advantages are the low price and portability.
You can use it as it is and no one will have anything against that. However, there are so many accessories out there that can make the gaming a lot more enjoyable that it’s a pity not to give them a second look.
What are the best Nintendo Switch accessories?
- 18 in 1 accessories package
- Includes 2x Switch Joy-Con Wheel and 2x Switch Joy-Con Grip
- Cartridge case for up to 8 games
- Tempered glass screen protector
- Doesn't include Joy-Cons
This would be the perfect package accessory for anyone who just bought the Nintendo Switch gaming console.
It’s an 18-in-1 package that includes a carrying case, a compact game cartridge case, a tempered glass screen protector, a 4 channel charging dock, and many more.
It even includes 2 wheels and two grips for the Joy Cons to share the games with a friend or family.
- Good battery life - 10 hours of playtime
- 40-inch Type-C cable - you can play during charging
- Anti-slip and anti-sweat surface
- No input lag time
- The rumble feature is not so great
Nobody said that it’s not nice to play directly on the Nintendo Switch but a controller makes gaming sessions a lot more enjoyable.
The YCCTEAM Wireless Pro Controller works with both Switch and Switch Lite consoles and has all the buttons and features from a full-fledged controller, including the rumble feature.
It has an anti-slip texture and a 10-hour battery life. And if you still run out of battery, don’t worry because you have a long 40-inch USB-C cable for recharging and you can still play while charging.
- Two Joy Cons that can be used independently or together as 1 game controller
- Each Joy Con has a full set of buttons and can perform as a standalone controller
- Accelerometer and gyro sensor for each Joy Con
- HD Rumble
- Will be available from January 1st 2021
Joy Cons are the perfect accessories to Nintendo Switch. They can be either attached to the left and right of the console and act as a single controller or they can be used detached, as two separate wireless controllers.
Each one has its full set of buttons and has accelerometer and gyro sensors so they can act also as stand-alone controllers for a two-player game. This Joy-Con pack is an absolute must for game boosting.
- Breathable, lightweight build
- Bi-directional, noise-cancelling mic
- Powerful 40 millimeter audio drivers
- Flip-up mic mute feature
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- Not wireless
In the heat of the battle, you need to hear what exactly is happening, even if you’re in a remote place, where you can’t crank up the volume. That’s where the PDP 500-162-NA-BLRD headset comes perfectly in place.
The piece has powerfull 40 mm audio drivers, a noise cancelling mic and it’s licensed officially by Nintendo. The cushions are breathable and the headset is light alltogether, perfect for long gaming sessions.
- The MicroSD card is officially licensed for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems
- Read speeds up to 100 MB/s and write speeds of up to 90 MB/s
- Ideal for storing your games and saves
- Nothing noticeable
If you’re a very active gamer you will definitely need a MicroSD card for your Nintendo Switch game console.
The SanDisk 256 GB MicroSDXC card is officially licensed by Nintendo so you don’t have to worry a bit about compatibility.
As for the capacity, 256 GB is plenty of storage space for any hardcore gamer on the mini console. The card has a read speed of up to 100 MB/s and write speed of up to 90 MB/s.
This was our selection with the best accessories for the Nintendo Switch game console. If you have any additions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave us a note in the comments section below.