NVIDIA 1080 is a top-notch graphics card. It can easily handle 4K games or videos, virtually eliminating all lag and FPS issues. However, this GPU is rather expensive. Well, the best time to purchase an NVIDIA 1080 GPU is right now.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
The NVIDIA 1070 Ti GPU is an ultra silent piece of hardware that will power even your most intense gaming sessions.
Key specs include:
- 8GB GDDR5
- Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real
- Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz
- Adjustable RGB LED
GeForce GTX 1070
If you need a NVIDIA 1070 GPU that’s on the cheaper end, you can purchase the GeForce GTX 1070.
This GPU supports both Windows 7 and Windows 10.
The boost clock reaches 1784 MHz without any additional software.
- Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other types of GPUs, check out our wide collection of guides.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Key specs of this GPU include:
- 4GB GDDR5
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture
- Height: 4.4 inch
- Length: 5.7 inch
- It supports 1080p games running at 60 FPS
- Up to 3 monitors supported
- Base Clock: 1354 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1468 MHz
- Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 7
We’ll end our list here. Once again, keep in mind that deals are subject to change. Hit the buy button before stock is depleted.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 4 Black Friday Intel CPU deals to power up your computer
- 7 curved monitor deals for an immersive experience [Black Friday ]
- 13 best Black Friday gaming laptops deals to get today
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2018 and was recently updated for freshness and accuracy.