Project CARS now fully supports the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift VR headsets
Project CARS is a motorsport simulator racing video game that has been released for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC. The game has been developed by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Today we have some good news for the gamers that play Project CARS on their computers, as a new patch has just been released on Steam, which brings full support to the game for HTC Vive headset.
Project CARS 11.0 patch: Change log
– HTC Vive support;
– Gaze control has been implemented, which means that you will be able to use hands-free interaction in the User Interface;
– The mouse pointer control in HMD view has been implemented;
– The photo mode is now fully working;
– Depth of Field effects are now fully working;
– When you will remove the HMD, the game will retain controller focus;
– The rendering system for Sun flares and Crepuscular rays has been improved;
– The rendering of rain drops and dirt on Helmet visor has been improved;
– The default seat position has been improved;
– The default HUD position has been improved;
– The default camera settings that prevents the car tilting independently from the player at steep inclines has been improved;
– A refresh issue on the User Interface that was caused when returning from a race to the main menu has been fixed.
At the same time, the new update comes with usual performance improvements and bug fixes, which will make the game run smoother and without any issues.
UPDATE: Project CARS is now supporting Oculus Rift as well.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Eve: Valkyrie available on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive platforms
- Project CARS – Game of the Year Edition Debuts on Xbox One, brings new content
- Kinect sensor could help with self-driving cars in the future
A serial port can be useful, but some users reported Unable to open serial port message on their PC. This can be a big problem, […]
Most of us print documents frequently, but sometimes Operation on the printer is required message can appear and prevent you from printing. This can be […]