Rainbow Six: Siege Starter Edition is a new $15 action game for PC
Ubisoft is after gamers’ money, using its latest release to lure them into another purchase. Rainbow Six Siege: Starter Edition is now available for PC and costs just $15. From the game’s release date of June 2 until June 19, players will have access to the Starter Edition’s content and features available in the Standard Edition. If they want the full roster of Operators (20), they will need to pay more money.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege is a first-person shooter video game in which players will control an Operator from the Rainbow team and will fight against terrorists. There are many types of operators with different nationalities and they form FBI’s Hostage Rescue Team, the British SAS, Germany’s GSG-9, Russian Spetsnaz, France’s GIGN, Canadian operators from Joint Task Force 2 and two American operators from the US Navy SEALs.
Rainbow Six: Siege can be played on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows, and the Starter Edition that was just announced for PC will allow players to unlock more options:
– Instant Unlock for two random Operators, which are very intuitive at entry level: Rook, Sledge, Ash, Fuze, Mute, and Smoke. Players will get 600 R6 Credits ($4.99) to spend on additional Operators or additional content;
– Slower unlocking of the remaining 16 Original Operators (FBI, GIGN, GSG9, SAS and SPETSNAZ) and players will get 12,500 Renown or 300 R6 Credits to unlock one Operator;
– Access to all Post-Launch Operators (JTF2, Navy SEALs and upcoming CTUs) and players get 25,000 Renown (600 R6 Credits) with which they’ll unlock one Operator.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Get Grand Theft Auto V for free with Xbox One bundles
- The Division receives Conflict update in less than a week
- AMD releases Radeon Software Crimson update, optimized for Overwatch, Total War, and more games
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]