The Windows OS has a built in feature called the Registry Editor, which allows users to have flexible customization options for their PCs. If you are an user who enjoys editing your registry files and enjoy sharing these edits with others, then you will want to consider getting a .reg file converter.
Converting reg files to bat, for example, opens up more options for you. Some antivirus programs are built to detect .reg files as viruses or harmful files. Thus, if you convert your reg files to bat, you will be able to have more freedom in moving the files around. So, if you are looking for the best reg to bat converter software, then you will want to look at the information below.
Convert .reg files to .bat with Reg Converter
Reg Converter is a simple, but effective tool. The software is a portable program which means that users do not have to install it in order to use it. In addition to being capable of converting reg to bat, it is also capable of converting reg files to au3 and vbs. Furthermore, it is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. The portable .reg converter is available in these languages: English, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, German, Russian, French, Greek, Polish, and Turkish.
Here is how you convert reg files to bat in Reg Converter:
- Download Reg Converter.
- Unzip its content.
- Open RegConvert.exe
- Once the program is open you will need to export your .reg file. You can do this by either using the ‘Select Reg File’ option, or by dragging the reg file into the dialogue.
- Next you will need to choose Bat in the output section. Of course, you can choose other file formats. (optional) You can choose to further manipulate the bat file by choosing either the “Use Ragedit.exe” option or “Use Reg.exe” options. To access these additional options, users will need to right click on Bat.
- Once you have everything configured, you will need to click on ‘Convert Reg File’. This is located on the right side of the interface.
- Remember to click on the ‘Save to file’ button once you have finished converting your files.
This portable software offers several other features. For instance, Reg Converter has command line support and has many features that can be used to customize your converting settings. Best of all, the program is freeware.
Transforming .reg into Bat gives you far more flexibility, when it comes to sharing and bypassing security systems on your computer. There is no other software that is better in helping you convert your reg files. Reg Converter is both convenient and easy to use, which makes it perfect for beginners and experts alike. An easy to use interface combined with its numerous features has set this program apart making it the best reg to bat converter software available.
- How to undo registry changes in Windows 10
- Top 5 Tools for Monitoring Registry Changes in Windows
- The best registry finder software for Windows 10