Resident Evil 7 Biohazard characters: Here’s what you need to know about them
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is a survival horror game that follows the story of Ethan Winters, a civilian who’s desperately looking for his wife, Mia. When he finally finds her, he realizes he’s been caught in a trap and must fight for his life.
Biohazard’s combat is not satisfying and deep enough as in previous Resident Evil games. Actually, the game no longer focuses on combat but on the story line itself and the relationships between characters. It has somehow adopted a more psychological approach to the series. After all, towards the end of the game, Ethan will face a tough choice: he must choose whether to save his wife, Mia or Zoe, the girl who’s been helping him to stay alive.
For this reason, it’s important to know what role each character plays in the game. In this article, we’re going to sketch a quick portrait of the main RE 7 characters.
Meet the characters from Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- He doesn’t have professional fighting skills, unlike previous RE protagonists.
- He has superhuman tolerance to pain and continues to fight even after receiving blows that would normally knock a man unconscious.
- He’s most likely infected with the Mold, which explains his incredible regenerative abilities.
- She’s been missing for three years when Ethan finds her.
- She was injected with a special serum that pretty much makes her immune to attacks.
- Mia was Eveline’s babysitter.
- She is the carrier of the biological weapon that will wreck havoc in the Baker family.
- Eveline and Mia are recovered by the Bakers following an explosion on the ship they were on.
- Without medication, she ages 25 times faster than normal, gaining the appearance of an elderly woman. Remember that elderly woman confined in a wheelchair?
- She loves manipulating people’s minds.
- The Baker family mysteriously disappeared in 2014.
- They are sometimes seen around the house, which made people believe their house is haunted.
- The whole family has been infected by Eveline, who controls them.
- They are sadistic cannibals who are trying to force Ethan to join the family.
- She is a very important supporting character in RE 7, helping Ethan when he has his back to the wall.
- She realizes her family have been transformed into monsters, and wants to escape.
What’s your favorite RE 7 Biohazard character?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard issues: game crashes, stutters, blurry graphics, and more
- Get the latest Nvidia driver for a smooth Resident Evil 7: Biohazard experience
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard PC Specs: Make sure your computer meets them
Live streaming is quickly becoming one of the most important ways people use to broadcast themselves online. People use live streaming to cover a wide […]
It isn’t every day that you come across a corrupted memory dump file But when you do, you will rue your luck you did. That […]