- Having a VPN is definitely deemed as one of the most effective ways to prevent privacy violations. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford a premium VPN subscription plan.
- However, certain VPN providers such as SaferVPN have a bunch of deals on their plans that are absolutely worth checking out.
- Check out our VPN Hub to discover more benefits of using a VPN on a regular basis.
Although having a VPN seems to be one of the most effective ways to counter privacy breaches, not everyone can afford a subscription plan. It’s already common knowledge that not all free VPNs are trustworthy, so the obvious choice would be sticking to a premium service.
If you’ve been saving up money for a VPN plan, you’ll be glad to know many VPN providers such as SaferVPN have some profitable deals you can’t refuse.
You’ll probably be even more excited to discover that the deals apply exclusively to the one-year plan. So technically, one such purchase should lift a heavy burden off your shoulders for more than just one month.
Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
Price convenient VPN service with all-rounded security features.
Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
Works with all operating systems from a single account.
What are the best StrongVPN deals?
StrongVPN, protects your personal data and every activity with end-to-end security from anywhere and allows you to connect securely from any public Wi-Fi network while protecting your personal information from watchful eyes.
Furthermore, StrongVPN uses the WireGuard VPN protocol, which provides faster speeds, improved performance, and requires less memory and CPU resources than IPsec, implying improved usability.
Let’s see what they offer:
- Annual Plan) – $3.99/month ⇒ Billed $43.99 the first year – SAVE $87.90!
- Monthly Plan – $10.99/month ⇒ No discount
The annual plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and with 250 GB of SugarSync Secure Storage included.
Tired of waiting for the perfect VPN subscription deal? Check out StrongVPN’s holiday-saving deals now.
Why choose StrongVPN?
We believe that an effective VPN service should be able to keep your privacy intact and protect your connection’s security at the same time.
SaferVPN can handle all that gracefully and promises not to log anything you do online while connected to their service.
Sure, it can handle privacy and security just fine, but that’s a common trait for trustworthy VPNs. With that in mind, let’s take a quick look at StrongVPN’s list of key features:
- Enforces zero-logging policy to ensure your data stays private
- 256-bit encryption to prevent traffic monitoring
- Protects your traffic on public Wi-Fi networks automatically
- Includes kill switch that prevents accidental data leaks
- Has 1300 fast servers in more than 50 locations worldwide
- Supports OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, IKEv2, and PPTP
- Comes with Chrome and Firefox extensions
- Lets you connect up to 5 devices on the same account
- Unlimited bandwidth (including download and streaming)
All things considered, StrongVPN has some great New Year deals you can’t afford to miss, especially if you’ve been purposely delaying buying a VPN subscription, waiting for a bargain price.
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.