A smart TV, also referred to as a connected TV (CTV) or hybrid TV, is a digital television with built-in computer technology designed with entertainment in mind.
The operating system is either preloaded or available through the set-top box. However, the software apps need to be preloaded into the device or installed via the marketplace, just like on smartphones.
With Internet connectivity at your disposal, having a smart TV opens up a world of possibilities in terms of playing games, checking social media, or streaming the latest shows and movies from:
Great tips and solutions for smart TV users
- Need to block ads on a Smart TV? Here’s how you can do it
- How to use VPN for LG Smart TV + 5 best VPNs
- FIX: Windows 10 PC doesn’t recognize the TV HDMI
- Fix YouTube TV error 400 on smart TVs with just one trick
- Best smart TV OS: AndroidTV vs WebOS
Don’t hesitate to check out this Smart TV section as well. You never know what new tips are waiting to be discovered!