Ashampoo WinOptimizer is a suite of tools that can help you optimize your Windows computer seamlessly. You can use it to perform a wide variety of maintenance operations, including but not limited to cleanups, tweaks, backups, and removing unnecessary registry entries.
Its toolkit even includes benchmark utilities, a file wiper, a duplicate finder, and even an ADS scanner. If you’d like to find out more about this product, just keep on reading our comprehensive review. We promise we’ll keep it short and friendly.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer’s system requirements
As you know, every software solution out there has a bunch of system requirements, and Ashampoo WinOptimizer makes no exception. The purpose of these lists is to let you know whether your PC can run a certain program optimally or not.
Without further ado, let’s see what requirements does your PC need to mett so it can run Ashampoo WinOptimizer:
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Architecture: works on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Display: must support a resolution of at least 1280×102 100% scaling
- Hardware: any combination that supports the operating systems above
- Internet connection: required to activate and verify the license regularly
- Miscellaneous: you must grant Ashampoo WinOptimizer full administrative rights
There you go, that’s the complete set of system requirements your PC must meet to run this program. As you can see, it’s not exactly demanding, considering that Ashampoo WinOptimizer’s purpose is to optimize your machine. And we know best that old machines are the ones who need optimization the most. Moving on.