Download Equitrac Office for WindowsDownload now
Equitrac Office is a comprehensive all-in-one software solution to help you handle all your printing-related needs. For instance, you can use it to manage your printers, scanners or fax devices, but also handle material-related data or expenses.
It’s possible to access your printing flow remotely and even on-the-go. Equitrac Office enables you with single sign-on access to your devices or services so that you can enhance your printing activity in various ways.
Equitrac Office’s system requirements
It’s widely known that every software solution available on the market comes with a bunch of requirements. This set of rules is generally available to help you understand whether your system could handle a certain program or not.
Since Equitrac Office falls under the “software” category, it makes no exception from this rule. However, Equitrac Office is not a singular program, as it actually encompasses multiple components, each with its own set of prerequisites.
Therefore, it’s rather difficult to pinpoint a list of universally-appliable requirements. We’ll try to compile them into one big lump of prerequisites. However, it would be safer if you checked the official list.
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008-2012, SQL Server 2008-2012
- Architecture: 32- and 64-bit supported
- Processor: at least 2GHz CPU recommended
- Memory: at least 2 GB RAM recommended (+ 2 GB RAM dedicated to DWS in some situations)
- Space: at least 1 GB free HDD space recommended (additional free space for print job allocation)
As you can see, Equitrac Office is not exactly pretentious when it comes to system requirements. However, depending on which part of the suite you’re going to use, these prerequisites might be different.
- Device management and cost tracker in the same place
- Works on a wide range of printers
- No trial available
What is Equitrac Office?
As we’ve described above, Equitrac Office is not a singular utility, but an all-in-one software solution that comprises several components. Each of these components has its own precise purpose so that you don’t need to spend a lot of time searching through menus.
This software suite aims to provide you with an in-depth level of control over your printing business. More so, you can use it to monitor expenses and simplify administrative tasks, increase the security and mobility of your documents and enforce rules to optimize costs.
What can Equitrac Office do?
Your printing administration tasks might vary in difficulty throughout time, so you’ll need to be prepared for any situation. Luckily for you, Equitrac Office was designed to help you get through various situations. Here are some examples of unfortunate situations that might arise:
- Waste of money, materials and time as a result of ineffective copying and printing management
- Higher equipment-related expenses resulting from inefficient usage of your equipment or buying new equipment when it’s not immediately necessary
- Using color ineffectively for jobs that don’t even need it
- Unknown equipment usage by various departments which might lead to an inaccurate distribution of expenses
- Security breaches as a result of unsecured, confidential printed documents
- Productivity levels falling due to using ineffective cost control tools
- Multiple printing-related calls to the help desk might drain customer support resources
- Poorly managed copy and print outputs might lead to a high resource consumption
Usually, these situations can be solved even without software assistance. However, if you decide to rely on software solutions such as Equitrac Office, you might get things done faster and with lesser hassle.
Comprehensive, all-in-one printing administration software solution
All in all, if you’re considering joining the printing business or expanding your current one, you might want to consider turning to specialized software solutions, such as Equitrac Office.
This suite of print-related tools can help you handle an outstanding amount of printing tasks, administrative and otherwise, without breaking a sweat. From device management to expenses tracking and report generation, this suite can handle them all.
FAQ: Learn more about Equitrac Office
- Is Equitrac Office free?
No, you will have to buy a license if you want to use this suite. You can do so by contacting the team behind the project and ask for a quote.
- How do I know if my printer is supported?
In the system requirements section of the product, it’s mentioned that Equitrac Office can run with any network-friendly printer, copier or multifunction device. However, just to be sure, you can check the list of officially supported devices.
- Can I generate a report with Equitrac Office?
Yes. Alongside its device management and cost tracking features, Equitrac Office also provides you with comprehensive report generation functionality.
- printing management, expense