NeoDownloader is a tool you can use to download photos from the Internet. It’s one of the best image downloader software.
Photo downloading tools offer a simple way to create image collections using your favorite Internet picks. For example, you can get wallpapers for your desktop or royalty-free images for your website.
What does NeoDownloader do?
The beauty of an image downloader tool like NeoDownloader is that it fetches multiple photos at the same time. And you can do more by configuring settings, like setting photo rules to take into account for batch downloading, like discarding graphical files whose resolution is too low.
Designed for Windows computers only, NeoDownloader comes with features for casual users and skilled individuals alike. You can use it to download Instagram photos and images from other sources, including Google Images, Bing Images, Instagram, Flickr, DeviantArt, and Pixabay.
Check out our NeoDownloader review below.
- Download images and any other kind of file
- Works with any website
- Built-in web browser and numerous configuration settings
- The interface could be more polished
What is NeoDownloader?
NeoDownloader is a resourceful image downloader software solution. It provides easy templates with preset rules that apply to general cases, like downloading single or multiple galleries, all pictures from the entire site, or all content from a single page only.
You only have to learn how to use NeoDownloader templates, which is incredibly easy. But you can dive deeper to fully control the entire operation. The Instagram photo downloader makes it possible to customize the starting addresses, scan settings, file types, together with the URL and size filters.
NeoDownloader system requirements
Before you download NeoDownloader for Windows PC, check for these requirements:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Administrative rights
NeoDownloader and NeoDownloader Lite
The photo downloader tool isn’t freeware. However, you can take its entire set of features for a spin during a free demo that doesn’t have any time restrictions.
The only limitation is that NeoDownloader can’t download more than 100 files for each project. To bypass this issue, it’s necessary to purchase a software license by making a one-time payment. All licenses come with a 30-days money-back guarantee.
There’s also a so-called freeware edition called NeoDownloader Lite. But the download speed is limited to 128 KB/s. We’ve also noticed that it has trouble downloading images from certain sites, so you’re better off using NeoDownloader with the 100 files-per-project limitation.
How to install NeoDownloader
After you download NeoDownloader, installing it is fast and easy. Besides reviewing and accepting the license terms, you can set the destination folder and let the tool take care of the rest. It can be launched as soon as the setup completes.
At program launch, you can get started by opening a project repository or by downloading sample NeoDownloader projects to get a better idea of what you can do with the tool.
As far as the interface is concerned, NeoDownloader has a neatly organized main window with a simple look. For every new image downloading project, you can use a simple wizard and specify the starting URL, project title, login credentials if required, and file types.
How to use NeoDownloader
- Press Ctrl+N to create a new project using the wizard.
- Enter the starting address of the website.
- Go to the next wizard step to select the types of images.
- Click Finish to start the image download right away.
- Go to My Projects and select your project to view all currently downloaded pictures.
- To access the image file, right-click a picture, and select Open Destination Folder.
- Your downloaded images will be opened in your file explorer.
Excellent image downloader software for Windows PC
Taking everything into account, NeoDownloader turns out to be an excellent file downloader not just for photos but for any kind of file. With its help, you can put together a collection of photos and videos downloaded from sites like Pixabay, Flickr or Instagram.
You can also use it to download multiple free ebooks at the same time, to name another example. NeoDownloader features a wide range of options so that you can fully control the website scan and download mode. It has simple wizards for beginners, along with advanced settings for more experienced individuals.
FAQ: Learn more about NeoDownloader
- What does NeoDownloader do?
NeoDownloader downloads images in bulk from the web. You can use it to download Instagram photos, Facebook images, and more.
- How to use NeoDownloader templates?
To download NeoDownloader templates, just click Download Sample Projects in the welcome wizard. But this is only possible in NeoDownloader 3.
- How to open multiple instances of NeoDownloader?
You don’t need to open multiple instances of NeoDownloader to run multiple downloading tasks simultaneously since the application allows this in one instance. Besides, it’s not possible to run multiple instances of this tool. The only workaround is to install and run multiple versions (NeoDownloader 4, NeoDownloader 3, NeoDownloader Lite).
Overview of NeoDownloader features
- Download photos, music, movies, archives, and documents in bulk
- Download Instagram photos and batch download Facebook photos
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and ICO image file types
- MIDI, MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, and WMA audio file types
- AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, FLV, ASF, and WMV video file types
- 7Z, RAR, and ZIP archive file types
- DOC, DOCX, PDF, and TXT document file types
- Add any files extensions and organize them by custom categories to download any kind of files
- Simple new project wizard for beginners
- Create and run multiple projects at the same time
- Assign one or more starting URLs for the same project
- Point out the scan depth for internal links or enable unlimited mode
- Scan external links and download files
- Only scan HTTP, HTTPS, or both types of pages
- Specify the username and password if login credentials are required
- Switch to manual login mode for websites with HTML login forms
- Indicate the destination folder to save all downloaded files
- Define file naming rules for internal and external links, including folder structure
- Create a whitelist or blacklist of URLs to include or ignore
- Limit the file size and autodelete images with small resolution
- Add and load custom scripts
- Mark photos as viewed, unviewed, or favorites, as well as enable viewing filters
- Use a built-in web browser to explore the internet and check URLs
- Copy files anywhere on local, network or removable drives
- Set an image as wallpaper, open destination folders or source pages, copy image or source page URL
- Switch to fullscreen mode or play all pictures in a slideshow
- Create a list of website passwords to easily manage login credentials
- Limit the number of simultaneous connections
- photo downloader, image downloader, bulk downloader, batch downloader
- Release Notes
- NeoDownloader is the fast and convenient solution for bulk downloading any files from any websites. It is mostly intended to help you download and view thousands of your favorite pictures, photos, wallpapers, videos, mp3s, and any other files automatically.