We can’t exactly say that the Windows Store is buzzing with awesome games, as one needs to do some research before finding a really good one. But that’s our mission. Today we put under highlight Disney’s Star Wars: Commander strategy game.
Disney has released the combat strategy game Star Wars: Commander quite a while ago, but it has come under our radar just now. And after playing it on my Windows tablet for a few hours, I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anybody looking to have a great time. Here’s how the official description of the game sounds like:
Charge into battle on distant planets, and lead your troops to victory in this action-packed, combat strategy game! Build a base, recruit an unstoppable force, and challenge players across the Star Wars universe in Star Wars™: Commander!
During a time of Galactic Civil War, competing forces need allies for their cause. The Rebellion rallies for justice and freedom, while the Empire seeks control of the galaxy. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Empire’s strength and relentlessness, or the Rebellion’s heroism and resourcefulness? The choice is yours! Rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander in this exciting game of strategy and competitive galactic combat!
Here are the main features of the free app and the official download link:
- Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
- Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
- Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
- Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
- Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
- Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish