How to stream NBC Sports online on laptop [Live Streaming]
- If you like to know the latest news in sports or watch live events, then NBC Sports may be nothing you didn't hear about.
- Numerous users are interested in streaming NBC Sports on their PCs, but doing so is not as easy as it sounds.
- Check out our Unblocking Section for more guides on accessing restricted services using a VPN.
- Visit our How-To Hub to discover more awesome guides on common VPN issues.
If you’re on the go and you want to keep up-to-date with the latest news in sports, or even watch live events, then you may be no stranger to NBC Sports. More so, you may already have considered streaming this service on your laptop.
While this idea might sound great on paper, there are some potential drawbacks. For once, streaming NBC Sports outside of the US may appear downright impossible, especially if you lack the right tools for the job.
But don’t worry, we have a few tricks up our sleeves to help you stream NBC Sports from anywhere in the world.
How to watch NBC Sports without cable?
1. If you have a TV subscription
- Purchase a premium VPN subscription plan (we recommend Private Internet Access)
- Download, install and launch the VPN client
- Connect to a US server
- Head over to the NBC Sports website
- Select any event you want to watch on your laptop
- Click the Verify Now button to remove temporary access limitation
- Select your TV provider from the list
- Click the Full Provider List button if you can’t find it
- Log into your TV provider’s website to continue
Note that you won’t be able to stream NBC Sports if your TV subscription doesn’t include NBCSN.
Private Internet AccessWant to remove NBC Sport's geo-restrictions? PIA could come in handy.
Furthermore, you won’t need to pay extra for the service, you just log in on the NBC Sports website with the same credentials you use on the website of your provider.
2. If you don’t have a TV subscription
If you don’t have a TV subscription, you’ll need to do one of the following things:
Either you purchase a TV subscription plan and use it to remove the time limit on NBC Sports, or
Purchase an NBC Sports Gold subscription plan
Assuming that you’ll go with our second suggestion, here’s what you need to do:
- Buy a premium VPN subscription plan (we strongly recommend PIA)
- Download and install the VPN on your PC
- Launch the VPN and connect to a US server
- Go to the NBC Sports website
- Purchase an NBC Sports Gold subscription plan
Note that NBC Sports Gold lets you purchase different subscription plans based on the sport you prefer. This service comprises the following passes, for both live and on-demand events:
- PGA Tour Live
- Indycar Pass
- Cycling Pass
- Track Pass
- Pro Motocross Pass
- Premier Lacrosse Pass
- Supercross Pass
- Supercross + Pro Motocross Package
- Rugby Pass
- Track & Field Pass
- Philly Pass
- Blazers Pass
- Figure Skating Pass
- Snow Pass
- Speed Skating Pass
You can also purchase multiple sports passes if you’re interested in several sports events. Note that the NBC Sports Gold is already available in the following countries and doesn’t require a VPN:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
However, you should also know that the content might be different depending on the country you’re accessing it from.
Final thoughts on streaming NBC Sports online
All things considered, if you’re looking for ways to watch NBC Sports online, even from outside the United States, there are a few methods you could use.
If you have a TV subscription, you can simply log in to the NBC Sports website using the same credentials as for the provider’s website. However, note that even then, the service might not be available without a VPN.
Alternatively, you could purchase an NBC Sports Gold plan, which enables you to watch your favorite events, both live or on-demand. On the downside, this too might require you to use a VPN such as PIA.
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address: