Terraria is a very popular game that has now come to Windows 10. In Terraria, every world is unique and your main tasks are to explore the environment and battle those villainous bosses along the way.
The game takes you to various environments, from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Dare to adventure to the ends of the earth, and engage in fierce battle against evil bosses.
Other features include:
- Multiplayer support – Local WiFi games support up to 4 players cross-platform on any mobile device.
- More than 1360 crafting recipes – weapons, armor, potions, and more.
- More than 450 enemies to beat. Just when you thought the fight was over, a new enemy appears.
- Over 100 block types allowing you to build anything you can imagine.
- More than 30 pets to accompany you.
- Over 20 evil bosses ready to get you.
- Over a dozen environments to explore so that you don’t get bored.
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles.
- You can create worlds as large as 4200 x 1200 tiles (“Small” worlds on PC).
Do check your phone’s memory before installing the game because the option to create Expanded Worlds is not available on devices with 512MB RAM or less. Also, if your device has less than 1GB of memory, you will experience performance issues.
Terraria is a fun game to play, but it’s far from perfect as crashes have been reported:
Sometimes the gameThis game is sick! Terraria is a massive success on the windows phone mainly because it supports Xbox meaning that you can earn achievements Xbox related. I’ve loved this game since I saw it on the Xbox, and I was so exited to get this game on the PC and this! I was upset when the game didn’t launch last update, but it looks like they fixed it. Aside from a couple of crashes that really affect gameplay.
You can download Terraria from the Microsoft Store for $4.99.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Not all new Xbox games will come to Windows 10, Microsoft changes its mind
- Subway Surfers returns to Windows 10 this week, drops Windows Phone 8 support
- Valve launches Steam app for Windows Phone
- Xbox One game streaming soon possible on Windows 10 Mobile?