- Microsoft Teams has yet another offer that will help small businesses.
- Since the pandemic, the Teams platform has been at the forefront to help businesses do more on the app.
- The new plan will be cost-friendly to small business owners and will be one of the most affordable collaboration online solutions.
Microsoft has done it yet again. The Teams app is not letting down, and today small business owners have something to smile about.
The communication platform has just gotten the first-ever stand-alone offer that targets small businesses to enhance collaborations.
This comes weeks after Microsoft announced a new Teams phone with a calling plan that also targeted businesses and made things easier.
The Microsoft Teams Essential plan will cost $4 per month and be billed annually. This will be one of the most fairly-priced online and collaboration solutions in the market yet.
Given all the features that the Redmond giant has been dropping lately, small businesses are basically getting this offer at a steal.
Microsoft 365 Business basic already costs $5 a month but compared to the Essential plan, users will get value for money with the $4 option.
Some of the benefits include;
- Users can conduct unlimited group meetings for up to 30 hours.
- A session can accommodate up to 300 participants.
- Each user has 10GB of cloud storage.
- It has both phone and web support at any time.
Aside from these, it has also been integrated with the Google Calendar for easy syncing and scheduling of meetings. Outlook has also been integrated for ease in emailing and always available chats alongside a wide range of meeting tools.
The poll feature is also in this plan with together mode, live closed captions, and live reactions. You can also assign tasks to teammates and get feedback.
Needless to say, this Essentials plan will be a favorite among small businesses, given the number of features it offers.
What do you think of Microsoft’s move to help small businesses with the new plan? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.