- There are many social media networks out there, but over the past few years, TikTok has gained massive popularity.
- This network is available on all mobile platforms, but today we’ll show you how to use TikTok in your web browser.
- For more streaming and social media information, explore our Web & Cloud section.
- Do you want to learn more about various web browsers? Be sure to check our Browsers Hub.
TikTok is a popular platform for content creators, and while most users tend to use it on their phone, you can also browse TikTok in your web browser.
This is incredibly simple to do, and in today’s article, we’ll show you how to do it.
How do I browse TikTok in my browser?
- Visit the TikTok’s website.
- Click the Watch now button in the top right corner.
- Now you’ll be able to use Trending or Discover section to browse for videos.
- Just select the video you want to play and that’s it.
Sign in to TikTok for more features
- Click on Upload video on TikTok’s website.
- Select one of the available log in methods.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
After signing in to TikTok, you should be able to access all of its features.
For this guide, we used Opera web browser due to a couple of reasons. First off, Opera web browser has a built-in ad blocker so it will deal with any ads that you might encounter.
By using adblocker, Opera will block ads and scripts and make multimedia and web pages load up to 90% faster than before.
It’s worth mentioning that Opera is rather light on your resources, which is great if you want to use multimedia websites such as TikTok.
Speaking of multimedia, Opera has a pop-out video player so you can watch TikTok videos while working on other tasks.
Lastly, a built-in VPN with unlimited bandwidth will come in handy if you want to protect your privacy or if TikTok isn’t available in your region.
OperaWith its ad blocker and pop-out video feature, Opera is perfect for streaming so it will be ideal for using it with TikTok.
TikTok is a great service, and now you know how to properly use it in your browser. Share your thoughts with us in the comments section.
FAQ: Learn more about TikTok
- Is there a Tik Tok website?
Yes, there is a TickTock website and you can visit it and watch videos on it right from your web browser.
- Can you view TikTok without an account?
Yes, you can view TikTok videos without an account in your browser. However, you’ll need to create an account to get access to other features.
- Does TikTok show who viewed your account?
No, TikTok won’t show you the names of accounts that viewed your profile.
- Does TikTok tell you who viewed your video?
No, TikTok can’t tell you who viewed your video, but it will show you the number of views and other data.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in June 2020 and has been since revamped and updated in August 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.