- According to some worldwide users the Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer is sometimes not working and it can be pretty annoying especially when you have a solid team to play with.
- In case you're a Steam fan, you can try to join the game through your Friends List.
- As many users claimed, the Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer issue can be solved by re-logging on Game Pass.
Total War: Warhammer 3 is definitely one of the most impressive strategy games on the market.
Although its single-player campaign is the main draw for many fans, Total War: Warhammer 3 continues the series’ tradition of having a multiplayer component.
Manufacturers extended your game possibilities. In these terms, players will enjoy various multiplayer battle types such as land, free-for-all, ambush, chokepoint, subterranean, quest battles, etc.
Even if it offers tons of stunning features and allows you to enjoy fascinating experiences, it seems like the multiplayer property is sometimes not working as users might be expected.
Fortunately, in today’s guide, you’re going to find the best ways to fix this annoying issue in no time, so you and your teammates will be able to take advantage of the co-op Total War scenarios.
What can I do if Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer is not working?
1. Use Steam Friends List
- Make sure that you’ve completely closed Total War: Warhammer 3.
- Now, hit the Windows key, type Steam, then open the app. Or simply navigate to the Steam official page, and log in with your credentials.
- From the top menu, click on Friends, then navigate to View Friends List.
- Right-click on the nickname of one of your Total War: Warhammer 3 teammates, then choose to Join Game.
- Make sure that your friend is already running the game.
If you’re one of those Steam players who can’t connect to multiplayer Total War Warhammer 3, keep in mind that the Steam Friends List is a great alternative to joining the online session directly.
2. Re-login on Game Pass
- First, try to log-out and log-in back again, then connect to the multiplayer games.
- Repeat this if needed.
- As some gamers claimed that changing their profile icons in Xbox app helped them connect to online sessions, you should give it a try.
- Now, you should temporarily disable Windows Firewall, and to do this. just hit the Windows key, type Control Panel, then navigate to the first result.
- Navigate to System and security.
- From the left window pane, choose to Allow an app through Windows Firewall.
- Now, in the right side of the window, select Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Make sure you turn of both sections shown below.
As you can see, you don’t have to worry if the Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer is not working. There are always reliable solutions you can try to fix in a matter of time.
Even more, the Failed to host game error is also encountered by Total War: Warhammer 3 players worldwide. If you are no stranger to this issue, take a look at the linked article and solve it right away.
For any related questions or curiosities, feel free to leave a comment in the section below.