- Fortunately, TunnelBear is perfectly capable to secure the connection between your devices and the Internet server.
- Don’t hesitate to find out more about it, including its key features and pricing options.
- Since we know your priority, feel free to find out more about Windows 10 privacy settings.
- A group of experts selected the most trustworthy choices in this VPN Software Hub.
As its name suggests, TunnelBear VPN is as strong as a bear. This tool provides you with a secure and private connection to a less restricted Internet.
Imagine a bear breaking all the direction posts in a wood – that’s what TunnelBear does to your Internet footprints.
TunnelBear doesn’t collect any information about you, or the manner you use your Internet connection.
TunnelBear: the most intuitive VPN for privacy
You know that you can browse the Internet from 23 countries. There are plenty of other VPN providers who have a better spread of servers, that’s true, but they lack other essential privacy features.
To be more precise, TunnelBear offers the following great features:
- If the VPN connection is disrupted, all unsecured traffic is blocked until it’s safely reconnected
- Launches at startup remain connected and you don’t have to worry about re-connecting on restart
- If you don’t know which country to connect to, you can use the closest tunnel for easy security
- Connect to the fastest servers on TunnelBear’s virtual private network
- Knowledgebase with FAQ and dedicated support staff are always available
- You can defeat VPN blocking with GhostBear. Your VPN connection will become less detectable to governments, businesses, and ISP
- TunnelBear uses the strongest AES 256-bit encryption by default
The pricing is the following:
- the 1-month package: $9.99/mo.
- the 1-year package: $4.99/mo.
- the 2-year package: $4.17/mo.
What do you think of TunnelBear VPN? Let us know your opinion by using the comments area below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, TunnelBear VPN is a good choice. It provides all of the essential functions of a reliable solution that secures your online activities and helps you overcome pesky location barriers.
Yes, using TunnleBear is perfectly legal in the vast majority of countries, including the US. However, all illegal activities performed without a VPN remain illegal when using TunnelBear too.