TVPlayer is a UK subscription TV streaming service aiming to replace traditional cable providers. TVPlayer allows UK television license holders to stream 75 free live television channels that include ITV, BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5, Heart TV, The Box and Capital TV. Windows 10 Mobile and Xbox One users can now download the brand-new TVPlayer app on their devices.
TVPlayer also offers a “TVPlayer Plus” package without any contract that users can cancel anytime they want, a monthly subscription service that costs £5.99 and gives you access to an additional 30 live streaming television channels, including Discovery Channel, Gold, Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2.
The company has been in the game since 2013 and has already released apps for Android, iOS and Apple TV. TVPlayer’s Chief Operating Officer, Rob Hodgkinson, said that you’ll be able to watch your favorite TV show on any device, anywhere.
- It’s free to use for one month, and then you can renew at £5.99 /month.
- You have Now and Next – to see what is on.
- You have 60+ live channels, and you can also have access to another 30 premium channels.
- While you’re watching a certain channel, you can also browse other channels within the player.
- The adaptive streaming is fully optimized.
- You can watch on two devices at the same time, and you can use a maximum of five devices.
- It offers support for Continuum for Phones.
- You’ll find all the channels available on Wi-Fi and some of them are also available on 3G and 4G.
- You won’t be bothered by any ads.
Get the TVPlayer app now from the Windows Store and let us know what you think.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- TVPlayer Windows 10 app brings UK television into your life
- Creators Update for Xbox One: Everything you need to know
- IDW Comics launches UWP app for Xbox One users