Twitter Error 467: How to Quickly Fix It
Explore the easy tricks to get it resolved
- Twitter error code 467 occurs if your account has been locked or restricted due to a violation of Twitter’s terms of service.
- This guide will mention all the available fixes to resolve the issue.
Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms and encountering errors while using the platform is more common than you think. One such error is Twitter Error Code 467. This issue occurred when the user tried to click links in tweets to third-party websites.
Due to this issue, Twitter is down globally, and users cannot access social networking sites.
The error is an HTTP response status code that implies that the request was denied as the user account is restricted or locked. In this guide, we will discuss workarounds to fix the issue. Let’s get started!
What causes Twitter error 467?
There could be various reasons behind the error code; some of the common ones are mentioned here:
- Account suspended – Your user account can be suspended if you have not abided by Twitter’s terms of service. Ask your friends, if they can see your account or posts to check if the account is suspended
- Account locked – If you are getting is error code, chances are your user account is locked due to suspicious activities.
- Twitter server down – If Twitter is down, you won’t be able to access the platform. Wait for a few hours for Twitter to resolve the issue.
What can I do to fix Twitter error 467?
- Restart your computer.
- Go to the Twitter website and log in to your user account.
- If this doesn’t work, use a different browser and try to log in again.
- Check your mailbox to see if you can find a suspension notification email.
- Still can’t access your account, wait a few hours and try to log in again.
- Keep a check on the Twitter Support handle to stay updated.
If none of these things worked for you, then the problem might be on Twitter’s end. It would be best if you waited for the company to fix the issue. If you have questions or concerns, please mention them in the comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.