How to Upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 via Windows Update
At one point or another in your Windows usage you might want to upgrade your system to the Windows 10 Technical Preview version but you want to do this through the Windows Update feature available in the operating system. So by following the tutorial below you will learn how you can use the Windows Update feature and upgrade to the Windows 10 Technical Preview in the shortest time possible.
You should know that only in the Windows 10 Technical preview build 9926 can this feature work, so if you want to upgrade your Windows 7 or Windows 8 to an older build of Windows 10 Technical Preview it will not be possible but since this is the latest build released by Microsoft there should not be any issues following the lines below
Tutorial for upgrading Windows 7 or Windows 8 to the Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9927:
- While on your Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system left click or tap on the link posted below.
- Click here to go through with your Windows Update feature for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Now on the page you have accessed you will need to left click or tap on the “Start upgrade Now” button situated on the left side in this window.
- Now it will give you a pop up.
- Left click or tap on the “Save File” button in the pop up above to save the “Windows10TechnicalPreview.exe” file to your device.
- Go to the folder in which you downloaded the executable file and double click on it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Windows Update process and get your Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926 installed on your device.
That’s it folks, a quick way to install Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926 directly from your Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system but if you run into trouble along the way in this tutorial you can write us below in the comments section of the page and I will help you further with the information needed to get your brand new Windows 10 up and running.
Printers like most of the electronic devices can experience some errors during the use. Users have reported that while printing a document they are experiencing […]
If you take a look at the Feedback Hub, you will find a never-ending series of issues affecting Surface Book 2. Some issues affect the […]
There aren’t too many problems that may occur while you’re using the on-screen keyboard in Windows 10. Because it’s the on-screen keyboard, a simple feature […]