- This list was built with your laptop's power needs, so explore all the options.
- We also recommend two of the best options found on the market, while another loses its place because of cost.
- Both recommended options will provide you with a stable and safe charging experience.
Whether you’ve lost your laptop charger or you’re looking for a replacement for your broken one, finding one that works across different laptops is not easy.
The best USB-C laptop charger not only works with different laptops, but also provides the minimum power needed for your machine, plus is compatible in many ways than just the USB-C connector.
A general rule of thumb is to use the laptop charger that came with your laptop from the manufacturer, otherwise, incompatibility can lead to a slow charging process or it’ll fry up your laptop’s battery.
If your laptop’s manufacturer has no laptop chargers or there are no certified partners available for the same, then it will be difficult to find it.
However, if you don’t mind using a third-party USB-C laptop charger, then there are plenty in the market that you can choose from, though they may not be the same wattage or size as the one that came with your laptop.
But, these come with more options for plugging in multiple devices simultaneously, plus some have higher power supply ratings so your laptop will juice up faster.
Here are our top picks for the best USB-C laptop charger you can use to power up your machine.
What are the best USB-C laptop charger deals?
Anker 747 GaNPrime 150W (recommended)
- Charge 2 laptops at high speed, up to 4 devices simultaneously, or one device charging at 100W
- 38% smaller than the Apple 140W charger - and even more power
- ActiveShield 2.0 technology
- Greener with GaN
- Scratch-resistant and smudge-proof exterior
- Does not charge MacBook Pro models at full speed
The Anker 747 GaNPrime charger comes with the Anker Advantage, which is basically more than 20 million+ happy users (and counting), powered by this leading USB charging brand.
Its features include fast-charging technology that enables you to charge any USB-C device at very high speeds with the Power Delivery port. You can choose to charge 2 laptops at a very high speed at the same time.
Added to that, you can use the 4 available ports to charge 4 devices at the same time, but with reduced power, or you can charge a single device at super speeds, while also saving the environment with the GaN technology which is included.
During our tests, we made sure to explore all the charging options available, including 4, 2, and one-device charging tests. The charger has performed very well in all these categories and thus has made it at the top of our list.
- 130W GaN technology built-in
- Charge up to 4 devices at the same time
- Safe Power Delivery system - ensures that you are in no danger
- Compact design (fits perfectly in your pocket)
- Global adapter power plugs - mobility ensured
- The design might not be for everybody
The Razer USB-C GaN charger provides you with 130W of power, making it one of the best chargers on the market at this point.
This handy and portable device ensures that you can take it with you wherever you go, and thus ensures that your devices will be protected and ready to be used at all times.
The Safe Power Delivery system not only charges your devices up fast but also ensures that the charge is kept at an optimal level across time, while also ensuring that no short circuits and overcurrent can affect your item.
Even more, the GaN technology used in this device ensures that you are also taking a stand against the overuse of technology, and millions of kWh can be saved per year.
During our tests, the Razer USB-C device has proven very efficient in all charging situations, while charging 4, 2, and one device by using it.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
The only downside to this device is the steep price, but if you’re a fan of Razer and want to take advantage of all the features it has to offer, you can’t go wrong with this one.
UGREEN Nexode 140W (recommended)
- 3 ports with GaN
- Slim portable design
- Ugreen Power Dispenser System - power output is intelligently adjusted
- PD 3.1 technology - allows maximum charging levels without causing damage
- 2 USB-C ports + a USB-A port
- 6 feet USC-C to USB-C cable with 240W fast charging included
- Thermal Guard system takes 800 temperature readings every second
- Less portable than other options because of weight
The UGREEN Nexode 140W charger allows you to charge up to 3 devices simultaneously, with 2 included USB-C ports which can deliver 65W of power for two laptops, making the charging process easier and faster.
This charger also comes with a USB-C to C charging cable that is capable of 240W without issues, and you also have access to another USB-A port for another device.
The UGREEN Nexode ensures that your MacBook Pro 16” will be charged up extremely fast, as this item uses the cutting-edge PD 3.1 protocol which ensures that your devices will be charged at maximum speed, while also eliminating any possibility of damage.
During our tests, we managed to charge a MacBook Pro 16” from 0% battery to 56% in about 30 minutes. We were not disappointed in this product’s performance, and we’re sure that you won’t be either.
- 200W charger with GaN technology
- Includes AC Extension Cord that works with 5ft AC power line
- 3 USB-C ports + 1 USB-A port
- Both USB-C ports are compatible with Power Delivery PD 3.0 and other super-fast charging protocols
- GaN 3 Pro - lowe heat temperature which ensures a smaller size
- Professional after-sale service for 12 months after purchase
- Simultaneous charging and recharging are not supported
The WOTOBEUS 200W charger features 3 USB-C ports, and another extra USB-A port, making it very versatile when it comes to charging your devices.
This device can also be used as a laptop AC powerline, by using the 5ft AC power extending line, making it very versatile, and ensuring that you can charge your laptop using the USB-A and C wall charger, but also a notebook power adapter.
- Massive 100W 4-port output (2 x Type-C + 2 x USB)
- Multiple outputs with great speeds
- Comes in two colorways
- GaN II Technology: Lower temperature
- Compact design
- 12-month warranty
- Some users reported pauses in charging
The USB-C charger from Baseus offers you access to 4 ports, including 2 Type-C ones, and another 2 USB normal ports.
Using the Shared Charging System enables you to save time, while also not wasting even a drop of power in the process.
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the MacBook Pro 16” with 96W of power, while two normal laptops can be charged simultaneously with great results.
Includes a variety of fast charging protocols: PD3.0, QC3.0, PPS, Samsung Super Fast Charging, and more.
Have you settled on the best USB-C laptop charger for yourself? Let us know your choice, or if you know a good one that deserves to be on this list, share it with us in the comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.