Having millions of users across the globe, the VMware software can be extremely useful for both companies and individuals.
By using their software you gain access to a variety of useful features like the ability to create sandbox-environment virtual machines and test out different system configurations, and the possibility to test Android or Mac applications without the need to dual-boot your system.
Software options from VMware:
Common issues and questions regarding VMware:
- VMware Install Tools grayed out / unavailable: How to fix it?
- What are some good antivirus programs for VMware virtual machines?
- How can I use dual monitors with VMware?
- How can I fix VMware not seeing USB devices?
- What are the best VMware deals?
If you would like to know more about virtualization software, don’t hesitate to explore our comprehensive Virtualization software section.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.