CoD: Warzone Pacific is stuck on fetching online profiles
- It seems like Warzone Pacific can get stuck on fetching online profiles on Xbox consoles, but this error can also appear on PlayStation devices.
- If you use a PS4, make sure you rebuild your Warzone database and for Xbox fans, we recommend clearing the cache.
- Is Warzone Pacific getting stuck on fetching online profiles? Some users reported that updating graphics drivers would help.
In case you missed it, keep in mind that there’s a new Call of Duty title in town, that has its sights on the battle royale crown.
Call of Duty: Warzone is new, free-to-play, and perfectly integrates massively multiplayer manhunt.
Even if this game provides tons of interesting features, that will let you enjoy a unique experience, it seems like Warzone Pacific might sometimes get stuck on fetching online profiles.
In order to get a better perspective of our today’s issue, make sure you take a look at how one user describes it on one of the most popular forums:
So, my last Warzone match was 11/13 and I haven’t launched the game since Cold War release. I also got the Xbox series X and wanted to try Warzone on it, but after installing Modern Warfare, I was stuck on Fetching Online Profile.
Tried to completely uninstall and reinstall last night, still stuck on fetching online profile. I plugged back in my Xbox one x to try on the old console, still stuck on fetching online profile.
Only thing I can think of is I did change my username when cold war launched, so maybe there is a bug if you change your activision username then go back to try and launch modern warfare?
But other than that I have no clue why I’m stuck on fetching online profile. I have also tried manual DNS settings, no luck. Anyone have any advice?
Now, let’s see what you can quickly do if you also same this annoying issue.
What can I do if Warzone Pacific is stuck on fetching online profiles?
1. Rebuild your Warzone database on PS4 and clear cache on Xbox
- Turn off your PlayStation.
- Go to the Safe Mode (hold the power button until you hear two beep sounds).
- Connect your device and from the options go to Rebuild Database and press on X.
PlayStation makes use of rebuilding the database to clear any junk from the system memory and get it fixed if it has become laggy.
Rebuilding a database will recognize your hard drive making performance much more optimized, so Warzone Pacific won’t be stuck on fetching online profiles.
- On your device, hold down the power button until the system shuts down completely.
- Now, unplug the power cord, then wait a few minutes.
- Once enough time has passed, you can reconnect your power cable and turn on the console.
- You cache should now be cleared, and you should be good to go.
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Press on the Windows key, type Device Manager, then click on the first result.
- Expand the Display adapters section, then click on the related option, and choose to Update driver.
- Choose to Search automatically for drivers.
- Your system will search for any available solutions and you’ll be notified accordingly.
- If there are no drivers available to update, it means that the component is already up to date.
- Try the same steps for all your graphic drivers.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Because we understand how important is your priceless time, we strongly recommend updating your drivers in an automatic way.
In these terms, DriverFix is the best tool you can try. First of all, keep in mind that it performs automatic scans and updates through your entire system.
DriverFix carefully identifies missing or outdated drivers and looks for your drivers against a vast database of over 18 million driver files.
Plus, it lets you back up and saves your PC drivers into a compressed zip file. Because sometimes drivers’ updates can be harmful, this is a pretty cool feature you should give a try.
So, here you are, with two of the most efficient and quickest solutions you can try if Warzone Pacific is stuck on fetching online profiles.
Keep in mind that some users reported that Warzone Pacific gets stuck on the loading screen. It seems to be a pretty common error, and if you ever face it, feel free to use some helpful fixes.
Anytime you face additional related questions or curiosities, do not hesitate to use the comment section listed below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.