Watch Dogs 2 season pass costs $40
“The holiday of games” is just around the corner and what better way to begin it with the most anticipated release of 2016: Watch Dogs 2. We all are familiar with versions of Watch Dogs 2 that have been available for a while now. But recently, Ubisoft has given up details of the contents of the $39.99 season pass available with Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition. Watch Dogs 2 is scheduled to hit PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 15th, followed by a PC edition on November 29th. Just 11 more days to go for the epic season pass release we have all been waiting for.
The five add-on packs which will be released after the game’s unveiling later this month are T-Bone Content Bundle, Human Conditions, No Compromise, Root Access Bundle and Psychedelic Pack. PS4 will be getting the first three packs a month prior to any other platform while the last two are day-one additions for season pass owners.
The first DLC pack, however, is to appear in December and arriving with it is a new custom truck that looks kind of like ‘a school bus from the depths of hell’ along with an outfit of the original Watch Dogs‘ Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney. Also, a new co-op difficulty level is added, called ‘Mayhem’.
Next, the second DLC pack, “Human Conditions”, lands in spring 2017 and features a trio of new stories set in San Francisco’s infamous science and medicine industries and features the characters Lenni and Jordi, the latter of whom was featured prominently in Watch Dogs as Aiden Pearce’s “partner.” Another plus to this bundle is the Jammer, an unlockable co-op mission with a technologically savvy villain capable of hounding players. Ubisoft has mentioned that each of these tasks will need an hour to complete alongside information on the availability of an “Elite” co-op mission that will be available next spring.
The third DLC, “No Compromise,” is also to arrive next spring and sees Marcus in a new story starring the Russian Mob along with an unlockable cooperative mode called “Showdown” where “only the best players survive.” You can check out Ubisoft’s official descriptions for everything below.
- T-Bone Content Bundle (DLC 1): Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13 for PlayStation 4)
- Human Conditions (DLC 2): Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
- No Compromise (DLC 3): Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showdown, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this winter)You can see a glimpse of everything below:
A large number of users that use Linux and Windows 10 in a dual-boot mode have reported that for some reason, they don’t see the […]
In this age, the hostel management software is more of a necessity than a convenience. These days most of the people (especially the younger generation) […]