- Every graphic designer wants to create an excellent wedding invitation, as it expresses respect and desire to invite guests to the celebration.
- Whether the wedding invitation is created by a professional or a beginner, you need to choose professional invitation design software.
- The following solutions offer you efficient tools to boost your creativity and create a special wedding invitation.
- You will find below the best wedding card design software for Windows 10, so keep reading!
The big day is almost here, and you’re feeling awesome that so far the preparations, now in top gear have sailed smoothly. But there’s one more detail: you haven’t yet invited the guests.
And this time, you are bubbling with creativity and want to pull off an irresistible wedding invitation.
Here’s the thing: For the DIY champion in you to crack this, you’ll need the best software for DIY wedding invitations. Anything short of this and your efforts will be kaput.
Here are the top Windows 10 compatible wedding invitation software that can help you design an invitation that makes your occasion a must-attend.
What software do I need to make invitations?
There are plenty of software you can choose to create your wedding invitations. If you want professional invitation design software, Illustrator or InDesign are the most proficient tools out there.
You have market-standard features that assures you multiple layouts, web graphics elements, customization panels, hand lettering designs, and realistic color palletes.
If you still need more knowledge on how to make invitations, rest assured because the software includes multiple tutorials to teach you how to use it accurately.
How can I send digital wedding invitations?
It’s possible to send your wedding invitations digitally simply by using email. The e-vites approach will do the job much easier and it saves you from additional costs.
Plus, you can send RVSP (please reply) email invitations and your guests will be able to answer way faster and without other complications.
What is the best software for wedding card design?
Adobe Illustrator – Ideal graphic creator
For over 3 decades, Adobe Illustrator has retained a stranglehold on the vector graphics design industry and is considered one of the best DIY wedding invitation software to ever grace the industry.
It has amazing aesthetics, exhilarating font choices, wonderful compositions, and a perfect layout.
And if you’re not happy with what you get the first time, this software allows you endless tweaks and is certainly the perfect playfield to exploit your creativity.
Best of all? Adobe Illustrator has been enhanced with loveable features such as a vastly improved properties panel which gives you plenty of exclusive design customizing options.
Thereby this evergreen software is capable to support you in creating unbelievable wedding cards for your guests. With the most impressive graphics and templates, it is the precise choice for your moment of glory.
Plus, the content-aware Crop gives you an easy and innovative experience. Illustrator uses this machine-learning-based tool to suggest the perfect spots for your crops to make them look sleek
So release your restraints with this superior software and let the imagination flow as you prepare the final outcome.
- Freeform Gradients: These color blending capabilities allow you to craft richer, wedding photorealistic gradients that appear so natural
- Adobe Fonts: You have access to thousands of smart Adobe fonts to help polish the invitational text to its finest
- Customizable toolbar: You’ll be able to add your favorite tools for easier access when working
- Adobe Stock templates: To help you finish your beautiful design quickly, Adobe Illustrator comes with a superb collection of easy-to-access wedding-themed templates
Adobe Illustrator features amazing tools and lets you create charming invitations in no time, so try it now!
Adobe InDesign CC – Greatest layout designs
Part of the fabled Adobe creative suite, Adobe InDesign comes with a plethora of outstanding layout choices and delivers a rare immersive experience to users.
You will find brilliant enhancements plus a healthy mix of features that enables you to create a handsome wedding invitation with minimal fuss.
And like in their other Creative Cloud apps, Adobe has upgraded the current InDesign version to allow you easier access to the handy built-in learning tips.
You will also enjoy stylish colors, dazzling text, abundant graphics, and one of the best intuitive interfaces.
In short, Adobe InDesign makes a compelling case to be your go-to application if you want a wedding invitation that will have people responding to your wedding bells in numbers.
Using this comprehensive tool, you will definitely create your best wedding cards. Therefore hesitate no more and benefit from superior quality of layout and digital design service.
Key features include:
- Layout adjustment: This reconfigures your graphics and text automatically anytime you resize the wedding card.
- Expansive Properties panel: This makes it pretty easy to access the appropriate controls, when and as you need them.
- Font filtering: You can quickly search for a lovable font from the large font collection by filtering the fonts using classifications such as Sans Serif, Handwritten, and Serif saving you precious time.
- SVG color fonts: This allows you to design your invitation with SVG color fonts to give it a smashing outlook.
- Arrowhead scale control: This gives you the freedom to manipulate arrowheads with a
Adobe InDesign CC
Create your astonishing wedding invitations with Adobe InDesign for a leading and professional outcome!
Canva – Best free graphic tool
Aside from being a very popular solution for DIY designs, Canva can offer countless creative ideas for a special moment in your life.
Creating a vibrant wedding invitation also requires a personal touch and lots of creativity. So, through the services offered by this free graphic design tool, your invitations will pleasantly surprise you with no exception.
Due to the ease of using this software, your wedding invitation can be ready with just a few clicks. You only have to choose your template and then be creative.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
The features included will help you create the ideal invitation, through thousands of templates, images, graphic elements, and dreamy layouts that will convince even the most critical guests.
You can take off the edge of the big event by creating the most beautiful invitations from all. The team of professionals strives to offer you the best wedding designs, created to surprise guests with a wonderful experience.
Hence using this free designing tool you’re able to create wedding invitations that look expensive, all in just a few moves to finish your eye-catching design.
Here are the key features of Canva:
- Themed graphic elements: You can choose from infinite wedding graphic stickers
- Customizable templates: Personalize layout, fonts, or colors exactly how you want
- Dynamic text and graphics: Add moving text or elements for a dynamic online invitation
- Audio and video integration: You can add videos or music to your template.
- Integrated apps: You can integrate apps like Pexels and Giphy, or social media apps
- Premium elements: 1$ elements to improve your final creation.
Canva is a fit for anyone who needs a simple yet comprehensive option. Get it now to create your magic!
Edraw – Graph visualization tool
If you’re not into the steep learning curve that Adobe Illustrator can be, you can trust Edraw vector graphics software to save your wedding.
It has been hailed as one of the easiest to use, and it’s true that not many graphic design applications are such easy not to mention the dozens of templates that help you get going soonest.
And there is more: It packs lots of cool features all geared towards making your wedding invitation card design efforts as effortless as possible.
From a powerful formatting function and an editable full-screen display mode to an intuitive interface, this tool has it all.
More exactly, you can benefit from collaboration functions like sharing visual products, or high security for transferring data.
Therefore, you are one step closer to versatile software that is capable of more than you can imagine, providing any tools you need for stunning invitation ideas.
- Templates: It has one of the largest offerings for design templates in the industry. Even better, it comes with tons of useful examples.
- Drag-and-drop interface: You don’t have to be a computer guru. You can have a professional-grade invitation card by simply dragging, dropping, and arranging the elements beautifully.
- Powerful Customization: Just like Illustrator, you can tailor almost everything in this program- colors, images, shapes…you name it.
- Various Wedding Invitations Elements: The myriad built-in elements give you interesting alternatives when fine-tuning your design.
- Pen-drawing functions: This gives you an opportunity to draw that out-of-the-world decorative pattern using your free hand.
Check out Edraw to simply craft the invitations for your wedding ceremony without any stress!
Inkscape – Perfect drawing and editing tool
Inkscape is a leading open-source vector graphics software with fine object creation talents and backed up by spectacular manipulation, text support, rendering, fill, and stroke functions.
It’s yet another excellent option and is especially good at making engaging cards thanks to the amassed design features.
Whether you want to capture a certain color scheme or trending wedding invitation designs, Inkscape gives you a reliable platform to set the tone for a celebratory mood for your upcoming nuptials.
Additionally, the type elements, drawing tools, balance, and background layouts are very impressive.
The software also provides guidance for your in-progress projects, helping with anything from object manipulation to color editing.
Thus you should use this artistic tool to release your drawing talents and craft the prettiest invitations for such a significant event.
Key features include:
- Image Editor: You can import your own images and revise them to perfection.
- Intuitive User Interface: It has a super interactive interface and nears the best vector graphic applications in terms of flexibility and ease of use.
- Conversion tool: This allows you to transform your vector images from black/white and vice versa to enhance their quality.
- Countless filters: You optimize your design by playing around with the many filters including textures, bevels, and overlays.
- Smart Stroking: The application identifies different strokes as you make them and helps improve the appearance of the vector graphic.
How do I make a digital wedding invitation?
The easiest and most creative way to make a wedding invitation is by using dedicated tools like the Canva designing platform.
Hence, this is how to make the wedding invitation:
- Access the graphics design tool (We used Canva).
- Search for wedding card templates to pick one.
- Personalize the invitation template.
- Add any graphic elements like photos, icons, or illustrations.
- Download your digital invitation once it’s complete (PNG, JPG, or PDF formats).
What is the cheapest way to do wedding invitations?
To give you a short answer, with a free graphic design software. You can find free or affordable marriage card software that offers creative designs and wedding elements for the special occasion.
As shown above, you have free wedding card maker app that is incredibly easy to use and cost you no money.
The best software for DIY wedding invitations will help you design very personalized wedding invitations and can help make the wedding look more romantic to guests.
Our list has covered both free software like Inkscape and sophisticated choices such as Adobe InDesign.
The bottom line is that all are outstanding in their own way and will save you time and make the whole process a breeze.
So, what’s your choice? Let us know in the comments below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.