Microsoft recently released a new Windows 10 Mobile build to Fast Ring Insiders. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone 3 build 15204 features a new privacy page for the Windows 10 Mobile OOBE experience that allows users to quickly make common privacy changes when setting up the device.
This release also fixes the issue where the keyboard would sometimes not appear when a text input field was selected in Microsoft Edge.
These are the only changes that this build brings to the table. Actually, this doesn’t come as a surprise as build 15204 is the first Redstone 3 Mobile build released by Dona Sarkar’s team.
On the other hand, the list of known issues features six bugs. In other words, Windows 10 Mobile build 15204 brings more issues than improvements.
Windows 10 Mobile build 15204 bugs
First of all, if you receive error 800b0109 while downloading this build, go to to Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program and check for a restart message. Restart your device from there and then check for updates again. You should now be able to download build 15204 without any problems.
- For Insiders who have upgraded from a prior 150xx build to this build, the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” Settings page and the Connect UX page may fail to open.
- Some users are reporting that pages are constantly reloading or refreshing, especially while they are in the middle of scrolling them in Microsoft Edge.
- There is an issue with Microsoft Edge where you might get into a bad state after opening a new Microsoft Edge windows and screen off with the JIT process suspended.
- Continuum will stop working when HP Elite X3 case is closed.
- Continuum hangs or renders incorrectly after disconnecting on devices like the Lumia 950.
- The device screen might stay black when disconnecting from a Continuum dock after screen has timed out normally.
Have you downloaded Windows 10 Mobile build 15204 on your phone? Did you encounter any other bugs apart from those already mentioned by Microsoft?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- New emulator image for Windows 10 Mobile Creators Build almost complete
- Microsoft to continue rolling out Mobile builds after Creators Update launch