Windows 8, 10 App Number Mill is an Awesome Math Solver
Solving math problems and equations isn’t easy, but if you have a Windows 8 tablet, then Number Mill comes to the rescue. One of the best math solving apps we’ve seen so far.
Number Mill is one of the best Windows 8 math apps that are going to be very useful for students, pupils, teachers and everybody that needs to solve something quick. Here’s how the developers describe this Windows 8 app:
When Excel is an overkill but a calculator is not enough Number Mill comes to rescue. It is a math solver reinvented for touch UI. The app provides great user experience for both touch and mouse inputs.
And here are the things you can do inside the app:
- Simple and clear user interface with snappy results
- Great spreadsheet alternative and more features than a traditional calculator
- Rich formula language lets you perform arithmetic operations, percent and trigonometric calculations and much more
- Save calculations sheet for further use or you can even export it to text or spreadsheet
- Skins support, as you can choose from metro, blackboard, paper, wood, metal and flat
When first opening the app, you might not understand what to do, but after spending a few minutes with the app on your tablet, you will get used to it and see its benefits. Follow the link from below to download it on Windows 8 and Windows RT
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]