Chess Lv.100 is one of the best Windows 10, 8 app for playing chess and now it has been updated with some bug fixes and some new features. Below are more details.
Even though this Windows 10, 8 chess game works really well on any decent computer or notebook with Windows 10, 8, in some cases game graphics cannot be displayed properly, and this problems seems to be affecting especially Windows 10, 8 tablets and other touchscreen devices. A while ago, we were telling you that Chess Lv.100 has received Windows 10, 8.1 support. Now, it’s time to talk about a new update.
The developers have released two solutions for the problems that occured in playing chess on Chess Lv.100. All you have to do is fill out your system information in an preformed report sheet and send it to them, available at this link. The release note says the following:
We have confirmed in some cases, game graphics can not be displayed properly depending on the setting of the graphics driver. In such case, the problem might be solved by installing the latest graphics drivers that support Windows8, or initializing the settings of your graphics driver. Regarding the situation of your PC for Windows 8 graphics driver, please contact your computer manufacturer.
You can also enjoy a great chess experience by playing chess on Windows 8 with these top 4 apps which will definitely make sure you keep your mind healthy and your brain trained. Follow the link from below to downloaded the updated Windows 10, 8.1 Chess Lv.100 app.
The Chess Lv.100 on Windows 10
The Chess Lv.100 is one of the most popular chess games available in the Microsoft Store. It has got a review score of 4.5 stars from an impressive number of 19k reviewers.
As a player, you can select the appropriate difficulty level depending on your chess skills. There are over 100 levels available based on the engine “Crazy Bishop”. As you already guessed, Level 1 is suitable to absolute beginners, while Level 100 is almost impossible to beat even for experts. Choose your computer strength on a scale from 258 to 2300 in ELO rating and hit the play button. Beat the computer and you can win many shiny medals.
Other Chess Lv.100 important features:
- Human vs Computer and Human vs Human support
- Computer evaluates your skills in ELO rating, allowing you to better track your progress
- Enter and analyze any position in Edit mode
- Use hints to improve your game
- Save/Load game records
- PGN file support for both reading and writing
- You can view your full game history in the game record and restart game from the selected move to improve your game.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 8, Windows 10 Chess Titans: Where it is?
- 5 best software to analyze chess games in 2018
- How to Play Chess Titans in Windows 10
- What are the best Windows 10, 8 board games to play with friends?