Microsoft Store Windows 8 Cyber Monday Deals: Laptops, Ultrabook, AIO
Cyber Monday is here and you need to hurry to the Microsoft Store for some smoking hot Cyber Monday deals for 2013. Microsoft is discounting Windows 8 laptops, Ultrabooks and All-in-one devices. Here they are.
We’ve just given you an overview of Microsoft’s Cyber Monday deals for Xbox, Surface and Xbox games and now it’s time to put under the spotlight Windows 8 laptops, ultrabooks and even All-in-one computers. Hurry up, as the deal expires today. So, here are the juicy offers. Note that they come with Windows 8 but you can be update to Windows 8.1 for in the Windows Store.
- HP Pavilion TouchSmart 15-n011nr Touchscreen Laptop – now $499.00, was $699.00, save $200 [15.6-inch HD touchscreen, Intel Core i5-4200U, 4 GB memory/500 GB HDD, Over 6 hours battery life]
- Samsung ATIV Book 5 NP540U4E-K01US Ultrabook – now $549.00, was $899.00, save $350 [14-inch HD touchscreen, Intel Core i5-3337U, 4 GB memory/500 GB HDD + 24 GB SSD, Up to 6.5 hours battery life]
- Dell XPS 18 Touchscreen All-in-One, Intel Core i5 – now $699.00, was $1,349.00, save $650 [18.4-inch Full HD touchscreen, Intel Core i5-3337U, 8 GB memory/500 GB HDD + 32 GB SSD, Up to 4 hours battery life]
- ASUS VivoBook X200CA-9BCT Touchscreen Laptop – now $299.00, was $329.00, save $30 [11.6-inch HD touchscreen, Intel Celeron 1007U, 2 GB memory/320 GB HDD, Up to 5 hours battery life]
- Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite NP915S3G-K01US Touchscreen Laptop – now $699.00, was $799.00, save $100 [13.3-inch HD touchscreenAMD A6-1450, 4 GB memory/128 GB SSD, Up to 5.5 hours battery life]
- Samsung ATIV Tab 7 XE700T1C-K01US Touchscreen 2 in 1 – now $899.00, was $1,199.00, save $300 [11.6-inch Full HD touchscreen, Intel Core i5-3337U, 4 GB memory/128 GB PCIe SSD, Up to 5.5 hours battery life]
- Lenovo IdeaPad S415 Touchscreen Laptop – now $399.00, was $479.00, save $80 [14-inch HD touchscreen, AMD A6-5200, 4 GB memory/500 GB HDD, 5 hours battery life]
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]